• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I fired my Glock 19 and Beretta 92FS today for the first time

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
with a friend.

Fired 200 rounds between the two of us.

My aim sucks. It was his first time shooting ever and his grouping was much better than mine. Couldn't figure why I had such high inaccuracy. All my shots were on target though, just a wide distribution.

Zoosus

Rotter
ThereIsNoGame said:
with a friend.

My aim sucks. It was his first time shooting ever and his grouping was much better than mine. Couldn't figure why I had such high inaccuracy. All my shots were on target though, just a wide distribution.

Your incel genetics, frame, and hormonal profile rendered you incapable of controlling your hand-eye coordination

coolshooter

You don't need aim James Holmes shot people blind, just find an enclosed heavily populated area. Good luck.

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
Zoosus said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
with a friend.

Your incel genetics, frame, and hormonal profile rendered you incapable of controlling your hand-eye coordination

I was always good at lightgun games though :(

LostTuna said:
did u feel like a man?

I kind of did but I also felt a little scared at first and amogged by my friend's skills.