I find racism against black people to be the most cringey

bloatedcel

Banned
As a black person you arent more likely to commit crime, you are more likely to be a criminal. but if yo uarent a criminal, you are less likely than a white person to commit crime

this makes no sense
you need to commit crime in order to be considered a criminal
if you're not more likely to commit crime then how are you more likely to be a criminal? Unless you're implying black people are falsely accused?

defiant_soul

Slayer
who commits most school shootings? most mass shootings? oh right... white men. I guess they are just savage murderous gun hungry thugs that ruin everything. lets deport them back to their home land, Europe, so they can spread their disease and murderous tendencies ther
wtf its the stigma on being black american, that some of them have to be ghetto/ act thug / talk in that retarded ghetto way / wear dumb clothes and hold a gun sideways. All the hiphop doesnt help.
It has nothing to do with race. It is a complex generational trauma which is fueled by further labeling and stigma.

f you go to africa most blacks are peaceful nonviolentif you go to africa most blacks are peaceful nonviolent except from situations where they have to be defensive. Africans are like the opposite on personality with afroamericans.

its literally that most of them have an identity forged for them already and they dont know better than to be it
41615F08-C2C6-4BD5-AAE5-157A53ED8D7F.png

:biden:

defiant_soul

Slayer
More niggers blow each other away in one week than any white person kills in a mass shooting
:banderas:

this makes no sense
you need to commit crime in order to be considered a criminal
if you're not more likely to commit crime then how are you more likely to be a criminal? Unless you're implying black people are falsely accused?
If you dont commit crime you are less criminal/dangerous than an average white person who has a small chance to commit crime. meaning 90%+ of black people are more peaceful and lawabidding than white people on avg

bloatedcel

Banned
If you dont commit crime you are less criminal/dangerous than an average white person who has a small chance to commit crime. meaning 90%+ of black people are more peaceful and lawabidding than white people on avg
dawg you need to revise your logic here

Are you saying because black people have a high chance of becoming criminals that the extremes that don't commit crimes are less dangerous than the average white goodie goodie?

because that's bs

Rifct

not really. numerous white people have called me a nigger on this site and irl. does that mean I should hate every white person? no because generalizing a whole entire race based off of one person/group/experience is fucking ridiculous
never said it was ok but it would be understandable for you to hate white people

dawg you need to revise your logic here

Are you saying because black people have a high chance of becoming criminals that the extremes that don't commit crimes are less dangerous than the average white goodie goodie?

because that's bs
Yes most black people are more peaceful than the average white person, that is a fact

defiant_soul

Slayer
who commits most school shootings? most mass shootings? oh right... white men. I guess they are just savage murderous gun hungry thugs that ruin everything. lets deport them back to their home land, Europe, so they can spread their disease and murderous tendencies there
Niggers commit more mass shootings you stupid nigger lover. Tyrone blows away 40 niggers every week in Chicago. More niggers kill other niggers in a week than any white “mass shooter” does in a year. Dumb ass nigger loving cocksucker.

bloatedcel

Banned
Niggers commit more mass shootings you stupid nigger lover. Tyrone blows away 40 niggers every week in Chicago. More niggers kill other niggers in a week than any white “mass shooter” does in a year. Dumb ass nigger loving cocksucker.
you're that short white kid that gets nervous to speak irl

El Jefe

Incel
it screams an insatiable need to be "cool" or appear edgy. Whenever I see someone being extremely racist against black people on the internet all I can think of is either keyboard warrior teenagers that wouldn't have the balls to act the same way in real life or social reject white extremists like the mole and defiant soul. I'm not even black nor am I like an advocate for their race or like to stand up for their rights or anything, I'm just indifferent actually. But people being racist against them especially on the internet is so cringey and retarded to me.

All science and philosophy and evidence and religions say they are subhuman

It is logical

Either the blacks are Gods chosen or they are subhuman and God wants everyone to wipe them out

Lewk

loser for life
Autists
Purple haze still won’t ride your dick OP

slop slinger

🤟 Yo I hid my flag again
Under 18
Good Post op except myself I like to also be stand up for their rights . As MLK said an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.