I finally had sex.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
I am still currently looksmaxing, but I decided to drink and be low inhib last night. I had sex with a 6-6.5 blonde white beautiful female  (apparently she had a boyfriend), and got the number of 2 brunette girls. We were all drunk, and honestly this is my first time experiencing something so nice like this. My high inhib buddy got mad because I stole his girl apparently, but it was a good night.

Depending on who you talk to I range from 4-6 range. This is not a brag thread seeing how I don't experience stuff like this ever. I am a legit truecel, who FINALLY got taste of a average guy in his 20s. Good luck to all of you who want to slay. You always can. Low inhib is truly legit too.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
i always knew u were a fraudas.
No boyo. I'm still looksmaxing, and decided to go out. It was really nice to feel some validation. For once I'm not playing video games on a Friday night. I am actually out, talking to girls. It was intriguing

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
gentsupreme said:
pics of the gal or didn't happen
I have no pics sorry man. I had sex, and just left her house. I'm still tipsy atm. She had a nose ring, blonde, about 5'6, no tats, hot, around 6-6.5

RememberMew

Normie
Low inhibition is the most critical thing for sub7s and high inhibition can still be a death sentence for 7+s.

gentsupreme

Normie
whywoulditmatter said:
gentsupreme said:
pics of the gal or didn't happen
I have no pics sorry man. I had sex, and just left her house. I'm still tipsy atm. She had a nose ring, blonde, about 5'6, no tats, hot, around 6-6.5
no pics= didn't happen.

pls remove the theard. if you really slayed 6\10 blonde you do no belong here.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:
No boyo. I'm still looksmaxing, and decided to go out. It was really nice to feel some validation. For once I'm not playing video games on a Friday night. I am actually out, talking to girls. It was intriguing
how old are u and what is ur laycount??
Early 20s, and lay count is to embarrassing to post, srs.

gentsupreme

Normie
everyone give this normalfag a negative rating 'till he gets that he's not welcomed here!!!!!

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
RememberMew said:
Low inhibition is the most critical thing for sub7s and high inhibition can still be a death sentence for 7+s.
legit. She came up and started smiling, and talking to me saying I had really nice cheekbones and smile. We started making out. We took an uber to her house, and the rest was history. 

About fucking time.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
gentsupreme said:
whywoulditmatter said:
no pics= didn't happen.

pls remove the theard. if you really slayed 6\10 blonde you do no belong here.
Bro if you see recent threads I am a legit truecel. I'm finally getting out of it, and it is such a great feeling. I was so fucking miserable and lonely for years.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
ugly_mong said:
Bro don't sell yourself short. If you had a ONS with a 6+ girl you obviously are neither truecel nor ugly nor can many mongs here replicate that. Looksmaxing paid off for you, which is a good thing.
Thanks man. It is truly nice that good things are happening for me for once after so much misery, pain, and loneliness.
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:
Early 20s, and lay count is to embarrassing to post, srs.
embarrasing? fuck u lol. im 20 and kissless virgin.
You're not even ugly. You're better looking than me. Drinking made me low inhib. This is how Animus slays. Low inhib and be 5+ is semi legit at times, or just luck.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
RememberMew said:
tbh... in terms of getting LAID.

but honestly u people over rate how much u value sex and shit.

IRL a lot of 7+ ( at least guys) that I see are actually ascended in other ways then purely looks.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
DatzNotMe said:
tbh... in terms of getting LAID.

but honestly u people over rate how much u value sex and shit.

IRL a lot of 7+ ( at least guys) that I see are actually ascended in other ways then purely looks.
simply not true. i am elite in all ways aside from looks and sex, the only things that rlly matter, lol.
:cage:

no you are definitely not. For one, you probably wouldnt say this if you were along with all the other shit you do, and your reliance on 'muh looks' (and obsession over them like an autist/psychopath, though this isnt exclusive to you, it's to most on this site and even IRL its not uncommon). And its not like I said that you cant be under 7 to be 'ascended' 

Many users have that reaction when they first discover sluthate/lookism from what I seen, I had the same reaction in trying to measure everything and shit, but u are having that obsession like a year later

Anakind

King of Chads
Another rotfrauder coming here for attention. 

Slayers.net