• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I figured out why black females don't like white guys

Legit Theory

The Meta
Simple. 

Culture.

In Hispanic, Asian, Indian and other ethnik cultures whites are worshiped, praised, venerated, ect.  hell, in Japan all the best looking models and actors have strong white features and wear blue contacts and dye their hair.  In Latin America, same dealio, they treat the high euro-admix latinos like gods and the native or black ones are seen as shit.  in india, the bollywood actors look like meds or wasps

In black american culture, white people are seen as, evil, oppressive, demonic, ect.  you whitecels have no idea how much blacks hate whites.  they are WAYYY more racist than whites on average. 

If you've ever met an African immigrant HBB (i.e, not descended from the slaves ) they LOVE white guys just as much as any other ethnik female.  I speak from experience, my only black smash was a somalian immigrant, and all  the black girls who matched me in the states were all not american descendant blacks.  

The people who say american black women want white men are deluded, they want mixed black dudes, arabs and other bbcs, or the occausional black latino.  

White guys cope by saying nigger females aren't desired, but negro please.  Any slim somewhat not ghetto black woman has more SMV than any sub7 male

Granted, a nigress will fuck a Chad or any race of aesthetic DOM male, but they wont fuck and date white incels like Latinas and Asians

Adolf Hipster

Banned
they like white guys

they are simply redpilled enough to know that barely any white guy wants them. at least not for a serious relationship LOL

White women are redpilled enough to know that they are the most desired females on earth. Hence they are 'harder' to get.

It is fucking easy to get a 6/10 black female, but close to impossible for most guys to get a 6/10 white female LOL

Legit Theory

The Meta
Adolf Hipster said:
they like white guys

they are simply redpilled enough to know that barely any white guy wants them. at least not for a serious relationship LOL

White women are redpilled enough to know that they are the most desired females on earth. Hence they are 'harder' to get.

It is fucking easy to get a 6/10 black female, but close to impossible for most guys to get a 6/10 white female LOL

true, they have lower standards, but they wont date a white incel like the rest of the ethnik females.  you can get a 6/10 black female of any race, being white has zero effect or to do with it.  i speak from experience.  a lot of black females hate white men

Sui Generis II said:
Lol, black women love white guys when white guys show them interest.

Subpar white men can score really attractive black women just because black women have such low self-esteem and getting a white man is seen as a status symbol.

lol

not true, you underestimate how racist american blacks are.  a non-american black woman and id agree, but the average american black women sees the avg white man as an incel.  i think there was a online dating study on that too, of them not prefering whites(i dont subscribe to those like you would know, but still a decent indicator if anything)

black women are just easy in general because they are less desired than whites and other ethniks.  Asians, latinos, and even indians can score decent black chicks

Adolf Hipster

Banned
i want a hot mulatta but these bitches have even higher standards than average white girls. from what i have seen mulattas only take white or pure mandingo dick.

Santeria

Regular
lmao what a retard.

thanks for displaying zero knowledge of societal interaction between black chicks and whites

ass pee confirmed

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
check out the prank youtube videos when approaching girls. Black girls are almost ALWAYS compliant towards the white dudes.

FireHaze

Megastar
Black girls at my school were obsessed with Zac Efron around the time high school musical came out.

Legit Theory

The Meta
Sui Generis II said:
Legit Theory said:
true, they have lower standards, but they wont date a white incel like the rest of the ethnik females.  you can get a 6/10 black female of any race, being white has zero effect or to do with it.  i speak from experience.  a lot of black females hate white men

Lol

Protip: I'm white, American, and she's American

You're a confirmed slayer you bullshitter.  No one is saying nigresses don't want Chads, I'm just saying they don't want white incels.  BTW she  looks like the white washed Uncle Tom type, those kind like white dudes above all else, but the majority dgaf about race.

You slay white girls, so of course you can slay ugly negro females, they have lower standards.  You could have gotten that same reaction being an below average white guy with any attractive ethnik female online.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That black chick is hot, I would bang her and generally I hate black females.

Legit Theory

The Meta
Sui Generis II said:
Legit Theory said:
You're a confirmed slayer you bullshitter.  No one is saying nigresses don't want Chads, I'm just saying they don't want white incels.  BTW she  looks like the white washed Uncle Tom type, those kind like white dudes above all else, but the majority dgaf about race.

You slay white girls, so of course you can slay ugly negro females, they have lower standards.  You could have gotten that same reaction being an below average white guy with any attractive ethnik female online.

"White washed" skinny pretty black girls are the best though.

Agreed.  The few American blacks I matched with all had blonde hair, dressed like white whores and took pictures hiding their noses.
In UK it's completely different, I get tons of play, but there just aren't many here.  

btw Did you smash??? i have a fucking jungle fever out of this world.  need to acquire slim black hbb asap

Black women like med whites just not nerdics and its purely physical.

eastafricans worship whites though.

In Latin America, same dealio, they treat the high euro-admix latinos like gods and the native or black ones are seen as shit.  in india, the bollywood actors look like meds or wasps

no,the  white medish latinos worship nordics,the 100%  indegenous and also 100%  black are very insular and not even in contact with whites in any way,its like a whole different world.the mestizos and mulattos are the ones that want to be white and look up to them.

indegenous women(the oens that wear theirdress,speak their language etc) in central america are the complete opposite of mestiza whores,very chaste like muslimas and non materialistic in many  ways they are like mennonite women .same for the pure black ones in colombia .this shit is all social/psychological you act like these people inherentely look up to whites,it has to do with identity and colonialism etc  mixed people are in general the most insecure and self loathing,you even see it on this forum(yes I admit im under this category)

Dominicoons have to  be the most selfhating people on the   planet so this whole bbc are inherentely anti-white crap is just nonsence.

meanwhile their Haitian neighbours(who depsite popular opinion are almost as mixed as dominicoons,atleast 20 % of haitians are lightskin mulattos) are the complete opposite its like little  africa.