• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I feel more anxious during sex then during a fight

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
@"bojack" Lmao I feel queasy, exhausted, lightheaded, distracted and have heart palpitations anytime I have sex. I thought I had a heart problem. Then, on the other hand, I can go for multiple rounds of sparring and feel perfectly relaxed, focused and I don't notice my heart at all. @"unbeatable" @"soul of my soul" I even feel more physical pleasure after a hard day at fighting practice from endorphins then if I had sex. I was at a strip club and instead of looking at the girls I was sizing up the other patrons thinking about which ones I could take out.  Im a fighter not a lover.  I walk the asura path.

Defeat

Megastar
you arnt a fighter, fighters are big and tough

theres no weight classes in nature lmfao

imagine claiming you are a fighting against a wild wilder or joshua

even the paid women promoters at fight weigh ins just cant contrain the laughter at these flyweight faggots, noone tunes in to watch them

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
:cage:

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
Defeat said:

even the paid women promoters at fight weigh ins just cant contrain the laughter at these flyweight faggots, noone tunes in to watch them

In nature there is fighting with weapons. Humans actually aren't meant to use our bare hands as weapons. We are naturally meant to pick up objects and smash and stab each other with them. Ive done fencing before. Size is irrelevant when you have a razor sharp obsidions spear.
          Just lol @ ur logic. Humans have been brutally outfighting giant, very strong animals since our literal dawn. Cave bears are way bigger and tougher than humans but we hunted them fair and square to extinction. Fighters arent necesarily big. They are fast, strong, vicious and have a killer instinct. Combat sports are a simulation of a real fight.

Crisick

you're inferior
"I'm not a manlet"
"I'm 5'8"
- ullzzangincel 2019

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
Crisick said:
"I'm not a manlet"
"I'm 5'8"
- ullzzangincel 2019

5ft8 is a bit above average in china.  And besides wtf does this have to do with this thread?

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
You're not meant to feel anxious in a fight.
You're meant to act on instinct with no inhibition.

Sex is more social.
And so if you're high inhib.
Then it can be an awkward experience.

Defeat

Megastar
ullzzangincel said:
Defeat said:

In nature there is fighting with weapons. Humans actually aren't meant to use our bare hands as weapons. We are naturally meant to pick up objects and smash and stab each other with them. Ive done fencing before. Size is irrelevant when you have a razor sharp obsidions spear.
          Just lol @ ur logic. Humans have been brutally outfighting giant, very strong animals since our literal dawn. Cave bears are way bigger and tougher than humans but we hunted them fair and square to extinction. Fighters arent necesarily big. They are fast, strong, vicious and have a killer instinct. Combat sports are a simulation of a real fight.

bodybagged yourself

small fighters arnt fighters, itsa just a consequence of being small in big mans world

most big guys are placid asf, they mogg everyone by default

you would get ruined by a untrained guy who has 10kg + 10 inches on you