• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I feel like I decoded girls

phakahn

Regular
This one girl that I was checking out for a long time doubt she even noticed me.

Today I came to uni for exam she was doing some weird shit as if the floor was full of bugs, I said fuck you doing with my fairly tall and masculine body she started autisticly laughing and beimg shy If I wasnt so sleepy zero sleep last nite I would pursue her but i said good morning and walked my way

Narnia

Rotter
You can't even decode your own feces

stop coping

phakahn

Regular
fuckedposthistory said:
phakahn said:
Only Sancar Khan judge me now

IT WAS SANJAR KHAN YOU FAKE FAN

:what:

Be lucky I translated the `khan` part his real name is sancar han deal with it or we can handle this in a freestyle throat singing throw down

Defeat

Megastar
phakahn said:
This one girl that I was checking out for a long time doubt she even noticed me.

Today I came to uni for exam she was doing some weird shit as if the floor was full of bugs, I said fuck you doing with my fairly tall and masculine body she started autisticly laughing and beimg shy If I wasnt so sleepy zero sleep last nite I would pursue her but i said good morning and walked my way

:tyson:

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
phakahn said:
fuckedposthistory said:
IT WAS SANJAR KHAN YOU FAKE FAN

Be lucky I translated the `khan` part his real name is sancar han deal with it or we can handle this in a freestyle throat singing throw down

:coping:

I WOULD ANNIHALATE YOU, I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING KHOOMEI SINCE 2008, BATZORIG VAANCHIG IS MY IDOL.

phakahn

Regular
fuckedposthistory said:
phakahn said:

I WOULD ANNIHALATE YOU, I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING KHOOMEI SINCE 2008, BATZORIG VAANCHIG IS MY IDOL.

you done it now you Erlik spawn, Tengri knows I would destroy your ass if only my throat wasn't sore from all the cock sucking

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
phakahn said:
fuckedposthistory said:

you done it now you Erlik spawn, Tengri knows I would destroy your ass if only my throat wasn't sore from all the cock sucking

:cage: