• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I feel legit bad because I can NEVER feel good/sympathise with SUBHUMANS

allindaeyes

Banned
The reason being for this is probably a falio, but also the fact I have not met one genuinely KIND and CARING subhuman IRL facially. You can say Kent is a subhuman because of height and autism but he is not THAT bad facially, hes probably around average. I can feel bad for him and honestly sense he has good intentions/thoughts in some situations, same with Brio. I try to be a good person, IDK why thats just how I am and I am pretty sensitive I guess though cruelty in the world doesnt phase me as I am used to it by now. However for subhumans I have not found one thats nice,caring etc.

This is why I think all or nothing theory is somewhat legit. People that are even average but act dumb you can feel sorry for a bit or laugh along with, however most people naturally feel a superiority complex to subhumans. ( I think Subhumans also value their intellect in aspie subjects like science a lot and feel superior to better looking people intellectually because of it. This cope only adds to their bad personality/look ) Have you met one subhuman IRL with a good personality? I doubt it, theres probably some, as much as there are strong 9/10 men in the world. ( percentage wise , so lets say 20% are subhuman, 1% of that are good guys, maybe even less )

I feel like if the Abrahamic God is even somewhat real and there is any mark of Cain, it is placed on SUB HUMANS. This is why they are destined to fail at life, they have horrible looks but worse of all extreme gutter shit personalities and are horrible people. They usually have a superiority complex despite their subhumanity too over 'dumb' people. (Im pretty sure most dumb people live better lives actually as they are free from the burdens that subhumans have)

I honestly think theres no way I can change this out look on life FUCK ME

Weaselface

Joke
It makes logical sense that subhumans ought to have worse personalities: they have substandard genes, something which includes non-physical aspects, and they also live a life of utter rejection — thus leading to bitterness.

But your perception that good-natured subhumans are a rarity seems purely failo-induced.

I can't blame you, however. We're automatons in the face of this stuff.

Legit. Knew a guy in my dorm last year who was a MAJOR subhuman. 5'5", 3/10 face, short limbs, child's frame. Dude acted like a standoffish aspie to anyone who even tried to be nice to him.

• Banned

allindaeyes

Banned
Chris Hemsworth said:
Legit. Knew a guy in my dorm last year who was a MAJOR subhuman. 5'5", 3/10 face, short limbs, child's frame. Dude acted like a standoffish aspie to anyone who even tried to be nice to him.

the thing isnt only that he is probably thinking negative thoughts about them like how dare you, I am superior, they are being assholes etc.

allindaeyes said:
Chris Hemsworth said:

the thing isnt only that he is probably thinking negative thoughts about them like how dare you, I am superior, they are being assholes etc.

Apparently he got badly bullied in high school, according to some of the guys in the dorm who went to the same high school as him. Like legit movie stuff, had soft drink poured over his head, had his packed lunch thrown in a urinal, beaten up, mud thrown at him. Impossible to have a good personality after that. The poor guy looked about 13 years old at 18.

Most of my lasting friends in life have been guys who most here would consider sub-human. These people, while being difficult to talk to at first, are loyal to a fault. They typically don't require you to be in constant communication, low maintenance, but are just as easy to begin talking to. 

My best friend (he has slight Asperger's) is probably a 4/10 on here, maybe even less. I was introduced to him by his sister. I quickly became best of friends with him and his brother because of shared interests - games, anime, liked playing outside, lived down the street, etc. Despite him being just a nobody in high-school and me being a soccer player, which hurt my reputation but I didn't care. But in his favor, the guy is a fucking GENIUS. Literally, he was allowed to miss over a hundred days of school, sleep through all of his classes and still have straight A's. The try hard smart kid would be cramming and such all day long, attending their AP classes and we would be playing Smash Brothers.

Just lol if you aren't friends with someone because of their looks.

Garbage straight from da basement.

I know tons of people who would be rated 3/10 on this site, but are well liked in real life by a lot of people because of their personality (success with girls is a different thing ofc).

Jesus Christ

Regular
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:

I know tons of people who would be rated 3/10 on this site, but are well liked in real life by a lot of people because of their personality (success with girls is a different thing ofc).

Exception =/= rule

• Banned

allindaeyes

Banned
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:

I legit kno NOONE like this lmfao

Currycel

Regular
You're retarded. Subhumans might not have good personalities but they sure as hell are good people. Subhumans in the internet != sub humans IRL. Subhumans in real life are nice and are always trying to compensate. Do they have awkward personalities? Yes but that is because they have been treated bad their whole life. You are the one with the sub human personality by calling people who don't look the way you want to inferior.

allindaeyes

Banned
Currycel said:
You're retarded. Subhumans might not have good personalities but they sure as hell are good people. Subhumans in the internet != sub humans IRL. Subhumans in real life are nice and are always trying to compensate. Do they have awkward personalities? Yes but that is because they have been treated bad their whole life. You are the one with the sub human personality by calling people who don't look the way you want to inferior.

what? There are few subhumans with good personality IRL loser. I consider sub4 (4 is avg imo ) subhuman. I only am talking about face here so I wouldnt be mean to kent IRL

Currycel

Regular
allindaeyes said:
Currycel said:

what? There are few subhumans with good personality IRL loser. I consider sub4 (4 is avg imo ) subhuman. I only am talking about face here so I wouldnt be mean to kent IRL

Yeah and they're nice. I haven't never met a true subhuman who was mean to me. I feel comfortable around them. The people who have horrible personalities are the 4s and 5s who almost made it but didn't. They try to bully true subhumans to feel better about themselves and are try hards.

True subhumans are nice and won't do mean shit because they've accepted their position in life.

allindaeyes

Banned
Currycel said:
allindaeyes said:

Yeah and they're nice. I haven't never met a true subhuman who was mean to me. I feel comfortable around them. The people who have horrible personalities are the 4s and 5s who almost made it but didn't. They try to bully true subhumans to feel better about themselves and are try hards.

True subhumans are nice and won't do mean shit because they've accepted their position in life.

most are the opposite actually they try to convince themselves theres people worse than them or they arent that bad or pride themsleves on 'intelligence'

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Currycel said:

Legit. Subhumans are forced to have good personalities whereas beautiful people can do whatever they want and get away with it.

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
I feel most at home around subhumans.