I feel cursed with my small dick

zyzz007

Lookism God
guess this debunks the myth that all black men have big dicks.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
How are you a black guy with a small dick?

Or do you mean you think you have a small dick on Lookism? The average here is 10'' :giggle: :giggle:

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
I can sort of understand you... I mean, when you are a nigger you have just one thing to brag about, that is, your cock ... 

Now, if you cock is a cocklet... then it's over.

Gangnamstyle

Coper
whywoulditmatter said:

Or do you mean you think you have a small dick on Lookism? The average here is 10'' :giggle: :giggle:
Hi bro. About the girl, has she responded to your texts yet?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Gangnamstyle said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Just lol. She never responded back. It's over.

It wasn't my personality, so it was my looks. My looks are the reason she never got interested in me. I just can't believe she fucking led me on like that. I don't even know how awkward it will be next Wed in class.

whywoulditmatter said:

Idk man it's ridiculous. Many girls have stopped talking to me because they expected me to have a mandingo dick but I have a Vienna sausage

BlueBalls

Chad
bignosebiglipethnik said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Idk man it's ridiculous. Many girls have stopped talking to me because they expected me to have a mandingo dick but I have a Vienna sausage
Get surgery

dogboner54

Slayer
whywoulditmatter said:

:banderas: :banderas:

Wait a minute, do people actually believe every Negroid has a large phallus ? How embarrassing for you losers.

The average in their studies (non-self reported) is similar to Caucasoids, not to mention in studies in North & South America which divide by race. For example an Venezuelan study which differentiated by race found 'blacks' were 1cm longer than 'whites' on average. It's nothing really. And that's 'white' by Venezuelan standards, they're of Med' descent and more often than not part Negroid/Native so they're not truly White.

A self reported US study found Blacks to be 0.48cm longer on average. And 0.04cm thicker.

The Nigerian study (only true African study) had an average of 13.37cm. A German study for example had 14.48cm average.

For the record, I could cherry pick an Korean study with an average of 13.42cm. If I so chose, and could misrepresent Koreans as being more endowed than Nigerians. But their are multiple studies in Korea with different averages, another study found an 12.7cm average.

To be fair the Nigerian average of 13.37cm is above average compared to other studies but multiple studies have found higher averages.

The aforementioned two and more;
Colombia - 13.9cm
Jordan - 13.5cm
UK - 14.3cm
Turkey - 13.7cm

So we have two sets of Caucasians (Brits & Germans), Hispanics (Colombians), two MENAs (Jordains & Turks) and one Mongoloid (Korean) as being bigger.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
whywoulditmatter said:

How big is your dick...seriously?

Gangnamstyle

Coper
whywoulditmatter said:
Gangnamstyle said:

It wasn't my personality, so it was my looks. My looks are the reason she never got interested in me. I just can't believe she fucking led me on like that. I don't even know how awkward it will be next Wed in class.
Wow that really sucks. At least man up and ask her what happened when you see her. Not in a defiant manner, just like trying to understand what's going on.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Gangnamstyle said:
whywoulditmatter said:

Wow that really sucks. At least man up and ask her what happened when you see her. Not in a defiant manner, just like trying to understand what's going on.
I will. Hopefully she doesn't give me a restraining order.... :giggle:

I really liked her too. I saw her as gf material. So sweet, and wears no make up like these other fake whores. She probably only wears make up on special occasions.

I REALLY thought she liked me, or showed legitimate interest in me. Silly me. I should've known that I'm too ugly for that beautiful specimen.

chadimir

Gigachad
you should feel cursed. if youre under 7" you have no reason to even try dating. you are just cucking yourself

Gangnamstyle

Coper
whywoulditmatter said:
Gangnamstyle said:
I will. Hopefully she doesn't give me a restraining order.... :giggle:

I really liked her too. I saw her as gf material. So sweet, and wears no make up like these other fake whores. She probably only wears make up on special occasions.

I REALLY thought she liked me, or showed legitimate interest in me. Silly me. I should've known that I'm too ugly for that beautiful specimen.
PM me your face.