I fear women

Went outside for the first time in a while.

I am actually terrified of women tbh. 

Now that I am fully aware of women's true nature, how they view me (inferior genetic quality), and how much power is granted to women in today's society... I realize how there is a very thin line that separates me from utter exilement from society and torture (prison).  If I ever attempt to make a relationship/sexual advancement I can assure due to my looks, it will end horrifically as she will retaliate for the sin I have committed (trying to procreate being that I am simply male cannon fodder).

In fact it's so bad when I was talking to one today my speech began to slur horribly, my brain couldn't handle it, it wanted to shut down.  It doesn't help that I know women view me as cannon fodder; when they make direct eye contact with me, I can hear their genetic judgment passed upon me and I realize the longer I speak to her, the higher my chances of getting in trouble, even wasting her time is a crime against humanity in her eyes.

It's not about women, it's about amogging other men

Only low iq bluepill phaggots care about what women think

ratingsareforphaggots said:
It's not about women, it's about amogging other men

Only low iq bluepill phaggots care about what women think
You guys seem to be missing the point.

I don't want women to destroy me.
[hr]
PurpleDildo said:
If I approached a female of her GLing calibur my chances of going to jail would increase by 20-40% depending how close I got, anything withing 20 foot radius would warrant 40%.  People would see what could happen (me contaminating her genetics) and she would sense it and retaliate.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
If I approached a female of her GLing calibur my chances of going to jail would increase by 20-40% depending how close I got, anything withing 20 foot radius would warrant 40%.  People would see what could happen (me contaminating her genetics) and she would sense it and retaliate.
talking to women = jail

yeah I get grabbing a stranger in the street and yelling shit

but talking?

:nod:

PurpleDildo said:
TrickleDown said:
talking to women = jail

but talking?

If you just talk business wise all should be well.  But if you say something and she interprets it the wrong way...  Say for instance you ask a woman if she knows where the bathroom is and she thinks that's you asking her for sex.  She could report you for sexual harassment.  With a face like mine that's likely tbh to be enough to cause me lots of problems, and not to mention the uglier you are the more likely she is to report you and misinterpret something negatively against your favor.  

I have to be extremely cautious.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
PurpleDildo said:
TrickleDown said:
talking to women = jail

but talking?

You laugh but it's only a matter of time. It'll become a crime sooner than you think

Thinking_Machine said:
Agree tbh LDAR or suicide we can't win
Read my new Post "Why don't I just suicide"; I believe there is one legimate argument against LDAR, complete genetic modification.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
if you say something and she interprets it the wrong way...  Say for instance you ask a woman if she knows where the bathroom is and she thinks that's you asking her for sex.  

She could report you for sexual harassment.  

I have to be extremely cautious.