• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Slayer I fapped 5 times today 🐔✊

Legit Theory

The Meta
imagine looking like this and being a virgin lmfao
dfsdsf.PNG

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
I'm a girl. Come to Vienna and I'll have sex with you.
abused dog neck yourself and throw urself to the venise's sea. Imagine seeking good looking mentally abused guys on looksforum because you're such a disgusting mentally ill rawdoged cumparking truefemcel dog.
Get away of the forum.

Darkman

Rotter
this is what happens when you go into your twenties without any social contact or competetive sports with males of your age and spend your time inside alone on computer. You become stunted, isnt this guy like 25 or something? he has the physical development of a 16 year old

Looking 16 at 25 is an advantage tbh

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
I know lots about trauma healing. Why is he mentally abused? He should try EMDR.
Why are women all the same, or to be more precise, why do all of them fit few categories overall? Well men are lowkey similar.
It's so predictable.
What's virgin got to do with anything? I'm pretty chaste by modern standards anyway.
It has to do with everything. Pair bonding, authenticity, dignity, value, and even ability to be a woman.

ahahah_sure

Regular
I legit have that condition, I even have the permanent surgery scars if you can see them in the video on both sides below my pec area.

The surgery did not do shit, I'm convinced doctor wanted to do that so he could get another $urg€ry going in to his schedule before retirement.

I am poorcel, Would need atleast 5-10k in bank account to stay there for awhile

did u get the surgery where they place a metal bar to fix ur chest?

Anstrum

moms basement subhuman ghoul
imagine looking like this and being a virgin lmfao
View attachment 254373
nothing special about these looks, just light looks
I'm a girl. Come to Vienna and I'll have sex with you.

did u get the surgery where they place a metal bar to fix ur chest?
yes :green:
damn anstrum u a virgin? Are u mentalcel or you just dont like socializing
yes, :green: mostly not socializing and spent too much time playing game, time goes by fast

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
You're frame is really shit man. I have the exact same frame as you. Brutal knowing that no matter how much gymcelling is done and low bf is attained we'll always look like twink jokes with those narrow clavicles and wide hips. :suicide: At least you have a good face.

Why are women all the same, or to be more precise, why do all of them fit few categories overall? Well men are lowkey similar.
It's so predictable.

It has to do with everything. Pair bonding, authenticity, dignity, value, and even ability to be a woman.
I agree chastity is important but what is the relevance here?

I've had two relationships in my life. I thought each would last forever 🤷‍♀️

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
@Anstrum

Do you fap for pleasure? Or is it relieve of stress?

I realized for me it was stress relieve most of the time. It is my medicine to calm down.

NoneedforaNation

Rotter
HQNP
I agree chastity is important but what is the relevance here?
Was mainly a way to disqualify you if i'm being honest, since, your first reply was literally about sucking him off out of nowhere.
I've had two relationships in my life. I thought each would last forever 🤷‍♀️
At least there were the intent i guess. Far from ideal tho. People should get married at a young age if possible, virgin, and loving each others. Would solve a lot of issues.

Was mainly a way to disqualify you if i'm being honest, since, your first reply was literally about sucking him off out of nowhere.

At least there were the intent i guess. Far from ideal tho. People should get married at a young age if possible, virgin, and loving each others. Would solve a lot of issues.
I was a) joking. It's a joke dude. Secondly I was trying to flatter him a little but it clearly didn't help. I don't think he or anyone on this forum has serious mental health problems. They are just stuck in a rut. A bit of gentle coaxing away from their computers ought to do it.

I agree. My parents were horrified at each relationship because I was unmarried. I didn't realise how disastrous it was till it was too late. Anyway i can't turn back time, and I wouldn't do it again in the future, so that's good enough for my conscience.