I enjoy talking to you guys over my guy friends tbh

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Flintoff said:
why are u on here srs?
U claim to get girls easily.
Why not?

And not easily.. Sure, some girls like me and we fool around but it's empty. It's either whores and I can't get emotionally attached or I do and then one of us fucks it up cause that's 2016 for you 

I just want to go back to HS and have a deep bond with a girl again but that's not possible. As of now, I know too much to appreciate it like I would being a bluepilled drone. 

Plus, the reason I'm slaying recently is cause I'm going to a cuck university. Prob less than 1% of the guys there would be rated over a 5.5 lmao

Flintoff

Incel
UglyNormalFag said:
Flintoff said:
why are u on here srs?
Why not?

And not easily.. Sure, some girls like me and we fool around but it's empty. It's either whores and I can't get emotionally attached or I do and then one of us fucks it up cause that's 2016 for you 

I just want to go back to HS and have a deep bond with a girl again but that's not possible. As of now, I know too much to appreciate it like I would being a bluepilled drone. 

Plus, the reason I'm slaying recently is cause I'm going to a cuck university. Prob less than 1% of the guys there would be rated over a 5.5 lmao
Ahhh if I was u I wud not waste time here.
Here is for people who want to improve looks in order to get girls or guys who cant get anything and have given up.
This place is really negative for ur game.

Since u already getting girls, I dont see why u need to be here but
from seeing ur posts I guess it is to feel superior and calm and proud to others suffering whilst u are making it
just like a Guy who got a First will like to go on a chat about people lament how the only got lower second class honours
and get insane validation how he beat the competition...........
LOL.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Flintoff said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Why not?

Here is for people who want to improve looks in order to get girls or guys who cant get anything and have given up.

from seeing ur posts I guess it is to feel superior and calm and proud to others suffering whilst u are making it
just like a Guy who got a First will like to go on a chat about people lament how the only got lower second class honours
LOL.
Nah, I would like love nothing more than if everyone ascended. Truthfully

Owl

Normie
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Fag  [/font]

Flintoff

Incel
UglyNormalFag said:
Flintoff said:

LOL.
thats why u were telling me the other night to never forget that unattractive incels are inferior and shud know there
place and that u thought that way since u are benefitting from the current mating system of women and that if 
u were incel u wud say differently.
Yeh i really believe u
:okay:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Flintoff said:
UglyNormalFag said:
thats why u were telling me the other night to never forget that unattractive incels are inferior and shud know there
place and that u thought that way since u are benefitting from the current mating system of women and that if 
Yeh i really believe u
Yeah, ugly ppl ARE inferior. I mean I want everybody to looksmax to become at least above average, THEN and only then start slaying 

It's very unnatural and cringey looking when you see a subhuman with a decent girl irl. I'm sure everyone here agrees. That's not the goal 

Also, looking good is itself rewarding. If I look into a mirror that has had lighting, even if I get some female attention that day, pretty much the only thing that will be on my mind is how shit I looked. 

Look good first, then the rest will come naturally. Lookism boyo

Flintoff

Incel
UglyNormalFag said:
Flintoff said:
Yeh i really believe u
Yeah, ugly ppl ARE inferior. I mean I want everybody to looksmax to become at least above average, THEN and only then start slaying 

It's very unnatural and cringey looking when you see a subhuman with a decent girl irl. I'm sure everyone here agrees. That's not the goal 

Also, looking good is itself rewarding. If I look into a mirror that has had lighting, even if I get some female attention that day, pretty much the only thing that will be on my mind is how shit I looked. 

Look good first, then the rest will come naturally. Lookism boyo
this is what is wrong with this generation and others before it. The things society and people
value are worthless. Looks, status money is all people care about.

George Micheal just died and he had more LMS than most people and fucked many bitches
yet it all doesnt matter now does it?
In the end it cudnt save him.

I dont believe I was any less valuable at 13 when I was ugly compared to 17 when I was GL (according to those around me). Thats just a shit standard brainwashed into people's mind.

Of course yeh being ugly u will struggle with girls but that doesnt make u inferior. It just means u got deal a shit hand in life.
I could say Justin beiber is inferior since he is less than 6 foot and he is a manlet dwarf like people here claim.
Its just a superficial arbitary meaingless standard.

I cud say the brain of society and people around me are inferior to mine since their minds 
are only focused on worthless superficial  unfulfilling unsubstantial  shit.

I was way more happier being an ugly subhuman than when I got GL (then I was constantly anxious to
make sure I looked perfect to not be outcasted). Being GL only makes u narcissist, prideful, vain, egotistic 
who thinks he is better than others for some superficial shit. 

I wud be way happier and fulfilled to live as a subhuman in a loving caring family who dont give a shit
about looks.

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
UglyNormalFag said:
Flintoff said:
why are u on here srs?
Why not?

legit...solid 5.5 PSL is like 1 percentile of guys at my area as well..it is EE
At western Europe or some US region it can be much better..