i doubt theres a woman alive who would reject this guy

chadD24

Slayer
this is alan ritchson from hunger games. being tall, good looking and white grants you access to 99.99999999999999999999% of all women. i was watching this guy live in action and i felt like shit knowing there are guys out there that can amog you with presence alone.. and im a pretty solid 6.5-7/10. funny too becuase this guy is good looking for 3 main reasons. great eye area, good chin projection, good smile DUE TO SHORT PHILTRUM(without a short philtrum your upper lip does not retract enough when you smile, when your philtrum is the right length it gives you the impression of a great smile. when i lift my nose up my philtrum retracts and my smile looks aesthetic as fuck, exactly like this so at least i know theres hope for me to be an 8. my philtrum is my biggest flaw too long so my smile isnt as aesthetic as it should be) the disparity in looks between humans is unreal and most it up can be attributed to the smallest subtleties.

phitrum, chin and eye area = life. PHILTRUM, CHIN AND EYE AREA = life, PHILTRUM, CHIN AND EYE AREA = life PHILTRUM, CHIN AND EYE AREA = life 

please just let that sink in for a moment 

chadD24

Slayer
iNeedHair said:
why are you reposting this bitch? :tPUftHN:
i want it on this forum too

also why do you have a female as your avi.. fag

iNeedHair

Coper
Cause females rule the world bitch! You either worship them or die trying.

chadD24

Slayer
iNeedHair said:
Cause females rule the world bitch! You either worship them or die trying.
your a loser and you just invalidated all your future posts with me for that comment. please kill yourself