I don't understand white males

Copenhagen

Slayer

They literally are perfectly happy with the most beta, undesirable race's least attractive women.

Reflex

Lookism God
I agree

something I've noticed with white guys that go for yellow chinqs is they tend to get the ugliest ones possible for some reason

Darkman

Normie
It's not hard to understand. Despite the common misconception that women care about personality and men only care about looks! It is usually the other way around.

Asian women are the most feminine and submissive women on earth and that is where most of their appeal comes from.

white women are the devil in person. any sane man would chose an asian woman over a spoiled entitled white cunt any time of the day

shitposter

Normie
The one white guy I know that married a woman from the Philippines used to do ok with white woman, but just got sick of them.  A lot of white guys had white woman, but just got tired of their shit.

purps drank

Slayer
It's all about running prize in the relationship game. Being the prize in the relationship >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>having to supplicate to a looksmatched modern westernized woman who thinks she literally owns the world these days. Being able to do w/e the fuck you want in the relationship, even flirt with other girls, and then blame the other person for being jealous/not being a good partner = winning at life.

just lol buddy boyo said:
What's not to understand?

She is hot I would fuck her.
She probably also doesn't bitch at him as much as white girls, has sex more often with him, made it easier for him to get with her and fuck her, acts more politely and with gratitude, worships his white cock, and is more intelligent than white women.

Asian = most feminine, beta race
= best women
White = average race
Black = most masculine, alpha race
= best males

Black cucks white, white cucks asian
Winner of thread, OP cucked

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
White men are by default pedophiles hence the attraction to infantile chink wimminz.