• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I don't think we get how fucked we all are

Viral

Regular
but doesn't that mean any introverted or low confidence person is automatically assigned a mental disorder.

• Banned
It's deeper than that

He was saying it more about entitlement and not admitting blame

Viral

Regular
I don't really feel entitled but i do prefer to be 1v1 or alone.

lono

Banned
it's not about introvertedness or self confidence.

it's about using the things you can't control as a cop-out to not have to deal with the things you can control.

It's about using your physical, social, or mental deficits as an excuse to not try.

It all stems from the fact that deep down you feel that you're a loser and that you'll never succeed. You feel instrisically worthless. You want to escape these feelings in any way possible.

So you grasp onto things like looks and height theory because they telll you that it's not your fault.  It's all "genetically determined".

As long as you feel like you never really had a chance you can pretend that you're not culpable in the way things turn out.

It's a way to shift the nexus of control outside yourself and thus avoid blame.

You also sabotage yourself because the feelings you get when you try your hardest and fail are overwhelming. It is better to not try or to try halfheartedly so you have an out when you invariably fail.

This is because you are always teetering on the edge of feeling narcissistic shame which is a horrible thing to feel.

There is also the masochism that comes with narcissism that leads to self destructive behaviors. Most of which are done subconsciously.

What do you the people here want the most. To have friends, to be successful with women, to be in a healthy relationship or in multiple relationships. To be socially valued and to have people like them.

What do people here do? Lay down and rot. Avoid women and social events. Come up with millions of excuses as to why they shouldn't have to try.

They run male model experiments and then use the adoration girls give to male models as an excuse to not try with women.

They feel entitled to the treatment the top 1%  of good looking men get while keeping themselves from the treatment they would get if they focused on improving themselves and being normal. Most people here could be normal and have friends and a girlfriend that they like but that would involve trying and they don't want to do that.

It's a strange combination of entitlement and masochism.

[video=youtube]

lolatmylife

Regular
lono said:

it's about using the things you can't control as a cop-out to not have to deal with the things you can control.

It's about using your physical, social, or mental deficits as an excuse to not try.

It all stems from the fact that deep down you feel that you're a loser and that you'll never succeed. You feel instrisically worthless. You want to escape these feelings in any way possible.

So you grasp onto things like looks and height theory because they telll you that it's not your fault.  It's all "genetically determined".

As long as you feel like you never really had a chance you can pretend that you're not culpable in the way things turn out.

You also sabotage yourself because the feelings you get when you try your hardest and fail are overwhelming. It is better to not try or to try halfheartedly so you have an out when you invariably fail.

This is because you are always teetering on the edge of feeling narcissistic shame which is a horrible thing to feel.

There is also the masochism that comes with narcissism that leads to self destructive behaviors. Most of which are done subconsciously.

What do you the people here want the most. To have friends, to be successful with women, to be in a healthy relationship or in multiple relationships. To be socially valued and to have people like them.

What do people here do? Lay down and rot. Avoid women and social events. Come up with millions of excuses as to why they shouldn't have to try.

They run male model experiments and then use the adoration girls give to male models as an excuse to not try with women.

They feel entitled to the treatment the top 1%  of good looking men get while keeping themselves from the treatment they would get if they focused on improving themselves and being normal. Most people here could be normal and have friends and a girlfriend that they like but that would involve trying and they don't want to do that.

[video=youtube]

Wow this motivated me enough to go outside  :smile:
No one's ever done that before.  :inlove:

asiancel

Champion
very legit, but meanwhile looksmax and ntmax right?

i honestly dont care about that shit lmao

if i could rot for the rest of times thatd be tight

smellysocks

Megastar
Definitely a mental disorder of entitlement - that's why the shit like MM experiments and cuckold stories are toxic for your psychological status if you are a person with vulnerable esteem and childhood issues. You feel entitled to be that amazing chad or to have that hot girl all to yourself when in reality it's unwarranted. The locus of control also depends on the case we're talking about here, varies from person to person

Most of us here probably have some degree of this "intrinsic worthlessness" or "learned helplessness" via mommy issues that emanated from childhood (no joke, seems to be a trend on here for us). 

But with that being said, I just don't really care about comparing myself to "mediocrity" or to "myself". It's masochistic I guess but I feel like comparing yourself to people who are successful is the gold standard.. and that's my critical flaw pretty much, why I will probably never be happy.  :ugh:

It's a part of who I am. Always has been, and a part of the infamous hedonic treadmill

@"sephy"

lono

Banned
lolatmylife said:

Good luck bro. I think you should go outside and try put yourself in positions where you feel the narcissistic shame and inferiority. That is the best way to find out what triggers you.

Maybe it is a situation where you are part of a group laughing and talking and then you are slowly edged out and ignored while other people are listened to and adored.

Does that trigger you?

Or maybe it is a situation where you are out with a more attractive friend and girls approach you and only focus on him while making it obvious that they are ignoring you.

The people who post here for short times and then leave describe being in both situations. I remember one poster who talked about how he went out with his chad friend and the girls were all over the chad and mean to him

asiancel said:
very legit, but meanwhile looksmax and ntmax right?

Yes. The phrase "Be the best you that you can be" is trite but it is still the truth.

Return Of A Dolphin said:

i honestly dont care about that shit lmao

if i could rot for the rest of times thatd be tight

Then you're very far gone. Sex, friends, and being socially valuable is something everyone craves. It is how we are designed.

You claim to not care about social interaction yet you are using a computer to communicate and interact with other people. You are using language which is a trait that has evolved to facilitate social interaction. The reason humans have such large brains is so they can navigate large and complex social structures. We have no sharp teeth or claws to survive in nature. Everything about us is social.

A person who does not want to be social is pathological and broken.

You most likely suffer from schizoid personality disorder. It is the personality disorder suffered by failed narcissists.

You cannot deal with the pain of being treated and seen by others as less than perfect so you cocoon yourself and self-isolate to dull the pain.

This is easy to do for narcissists as they don't really see people as anything other than narcissistic supply.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

ya prolly

but idc if i could rot tbh

like i cant is the main problem im made by my RICH parents to actually go out and work / study cel and interact with ppl

if i looked good i would talk to people

lolatmylife

Regular
lono said:
lolatmylife said:

Good luck bro. I think you should go outside and try put yourself in positions where you feel the narcissistic shame and inferiority. That is the best way to find out what triggers you.

Maybe it is a situation where you are part of a group laughing and talking and then you are slowly edged out and ignored while other people are listened to and adored.

Does that trigger you?

Or maybe it is a situation where you are out with a more attractive friend and girls approach you and only focus on him while making it obvious that they are ignoring you.

The people who post here for short times and then leave describe being in both situations. I remember one poster who talked about how he went out with his chad friend and the girls were all over the chad and mean to him

I don't understand how that is going to help me? And yes, that happened to me alot and it makes me feel like shit. Makes me not want to make an effort to socialize.

lono

Banned
ya prolly

but idc if i could rot tbh

like i cant is the main problem im made by my RICH parents to actually go out and work / study cel and interact with ppl

if i looked good i would talk to people

thats what i said. you need the validation only a very good looking man can get to fill the void left in your self esteem by bad parenting.

lolatmylife said:
lono said:

Does that trigger you?

I don't understand how that is going to help me? And yes, that happened to me alot and it makes me feel like shit. Makes me not want to make an effort to socialize.

Well the guy I mentioned ended up sleeping with the girls anyways. He did not crack when they refused to give him attention. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.

But if you give up the second things don't go your way then you will always loose. Narcissists find it more soothing to give up the second they feel like they could possibly fail.

Watch the playlists of the guy I keep posting. There's a difference between feeling bad and getting over it - and having your self esteem constantly crushed.

Teetering on the edge of this vast pool of self loathing is not a good place to be. But don't blame youself. Only your parents can put you there. You don't get there as an adult.

Watch his re-parenting videos. And watch richard grannons videos as well.

a_nimbus

Banned
lono said:

[video=youtube]

youre a future psychologist

legit

yeah i give up shit immedately lmfao

like in fifa i legit quit when i concede a goal 

fuck dude

Viral

Regular

fuck dude

The only thing i don't give up in is videogames, I just hit diamond on league too.

Viral said:

fuck dude

The only thing i don't give up in is videogames, I just hit diamond on league too.

thats diff type of game tho

if i play cod i dont quit ob v