I don't own a driving license

Same at 25. The worst thing is that my parents would happily pay for it, but I never get around to do it.

Getting a driving license asap was a thing where i grew up in

so after failing 4 times i got my driving license at 18 and havent driven in nearly 4 years

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
got mine at 18

first I failed at the theoretical exam because I didn't study, went back a month later lel

kibo

Chad
i got mine at 18
drove for some time, with my father
2 years ago stopped entering the car
never drove again
:ugh:

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
SubhumansWillGetKilled said:
PurpleDildo said:
got mine at 18

first I failed at the theoretical exam because I didn't study, went back a month later lel
You only got it because youre jew.
and gay as well, I gave the instructor a bj and let the cops fuck me in the popper too

PurpleDildo said:
got mine at 18

got mine at 17. Passed written exam 100% even though I was asleep in "driving school". Failed first driving test because I was high as shit and almost got in an accident

Sucking Milk

Incel
Reincarnation Game said:
PurpleDildo said:
got mine at 18

got mine at 17. Passed written exam 100% even though I was asleep in "driving school". Failed first driving test because I was high as shit and almost got in an accident
Mirin inhibition levels ill never achieve

if your parents didn't push you into getting your license at the age that it was legal for you to get one, then they were probably helicopter parents and didn't care for you to develop the skills necessary for your independence and growth into a self-sufficient and capable adult and it's not surprising you're here.