• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i dont look like others

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
im stunted beyond beleif. i barely look human. i havent even seen anyone in my whole life that looks similar to me. i look so distinct and near deformed that i question my humanity. i may be some literal rat/bird hybrid

Bhunnah

Megastar

you are unbeatable

Me too, except more so. In fact, my problems overshadow and invalidate yours. You have nothing to complain about at all in fact.

sin

Staff member
Admin
Bhunnah said:

you are unbeatable

lol i remeber that guy, he came into my disc*rd server and claimed to be 6'5. was white knighting this ewhore streamer called nerites because i was hitting on her and he was like a moderator in her twitch chat. he got btfoed on his shitty bideltoid by my circle and left to never returned

Bhunnah

Megastar
sin said:
Bhunnah said:

you are unbeatable

lol i remeber that guy, he came into my disc*rd server and claimed to be 6'5. was white knighting this ewhore streamer called nerites because i was hitting on her and he was like a moderator in her twitch chat. he got btfoed on his shitty bideltoid by my circle and left to never returned
i think his bideloid is 11in

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
That's good 

trendsetter

pioneer

unique 

stand-out

real talk though, how can you be a bird and still have a fWHR hovering around 2. Is yo ur nose and philtr[size=xx-large]um just really short? [/size]

sin

Staff member
Admin
UglyNormalFag said:
That's good 

trendsetter

pioneer

unique 

stand-out

real talk though, how can you be a bird and still have a fWHR hovering around 2. Is yo ur nose and philtr[size=xx-large]um just really short? [/size]

i may be reaching wif that stat. it was 1.89 front camera but i was holding it far away, and my skull is small so distortion isnt as bad. im a bit over 1.9 if its a mirror photo.

short philtrum tho, medium nose

Bhunnah

Megastar
sin said:
UglyNormalFag said:
That's good 

trendsetter

pioneer

unique 

stand-out

i may be reaching wif that stat. it was 1.89 front camera but i was holding it far away, and my skull is small so distortion isnt as bad. im a bit over 1.9 if its a mirror photo.

i think i saw parts of your face on discord

sin

Staff member
Admin
Bhunnah said:
sin said:

i think i saw parts of your face on *****

its all larp