"i dont lift for girls" biggest cope by gymcels

JB = PRIME

Subhuman
fucking LOL of course you lift course.

i cant believe disgusting gymcels can even say this.

BIGPIG

Incel
Some people lift for sport, imbecel. You could say that everything we do is for everyone else, in a way. But some people think of lifting like others think of baseball, golf, etc,

You wouldn't say that someone is going to the driving range for girls.

Kill yourself you pathetic freak

IcedEarth

Slayer

allindaeyes

Banned
lol retard cope, theres nothing enjoyable about gymceling faggot and you know it you are literally fucked in the head if u enjoy it. It is a completely superficial activity

Anakind

King of Chads
allindaeyes said:
lol retard cope, theres nothing enjoyable about gymceling faggot and you know it you are literally fucked in the head if u enjoy it. It is a completely superficial activity
I'm pretty sure that's what his message was, Einstein!

BIGPIG

Incel
allindaeyes said:
You must be a weak scrawny bitch if you don't love the feeling of becoming physically stronger along with the masochism of lifting weights

chadD24

Slayer
yes gymcels lift for girls. it is all part of the looksmaxing process. in order looksmax you need to gymcel for at least 2-3 years and dont give me this bullshit about being a framecel. ive seen plenty of framecels go up around 2 points in looks from lifting consistently for 2-3 years.

Bojack

Lookism God
Machiavellian said:
I lift to impress guys on the internet
This, you bodybuild to impress men. Women are disgusted by gymcelers.

Anakind

King of Chads
chadD24 said:
yes gymcels lift for girls. it is all part of the looksmaxing process. in order looksmax you need to gymcel for at least 2-3 years and dont give me this bullshit about being a framecel. ive seen plenty of framecels go up around 2 points in looks from lifting consistently for 2-3 years.

BlackPill

Banned
Either way Gym is legit fucking boring.

Wasted a perfectly good Saturday afternoon missing the summer Sun to do Cardio/Weights/Cardio.

In the latter part someone on the bike pointed out the obvious "this is fucking tedious".

BlackPill said:
Either way Gym is legit fucking boring.

Wasted a perfectly good Saturday afternoon missing the summer Sun to do Cardio/Weights/Cardio.

In the latter part someone on the bike pointed out the obvious "this is fucking tedious".
You don't get a good adrenaline kick from lifting heavy weights?

Molasses

Coper
lol if you think girls don't like muscles

a built upper body can give you at least one point in the attractiveness scale, especially if you're in a fat area like most America having a good physique is a good thing

Besides lifting actually feels good and teaches you discipline

allindaeyes

Banned
Anakind said:
allindaeyes said:
yea they do it instead because they are fucked in the head
Unlike you, huh?
  i never denied i was fked in the head, in fact i admit most of my problems are mental

Molasses said:
lol if you think girls don't like muscles

a built upper body can give you at least one point in the attractiveness scale, especially if you're in a fat area like most America having a good physique is a good thing

Besides lifting actually feels good and teaches you discipline
smh. GIRLS do not like muscular bodies, they like the allusion of muscle which is created through sports like swimming and surfing. Aka athletic body types, women? Maybe, but still not as much as roiders. Fact is gymceling bulking/cutting fucks up ur facial aesthetics hard and unless u are extremely lanky or fat you shouldnt even consider it