I don't know ANY guy who is NT and incel

And I mean REALLY NT with no signs of autism whatsoever

These guys ALWAYS have many girlfriend. If they break up with one girlfriend, they have next one very soon and they are basically never alone.

NT is very legit

5/10 and non-NT = fucked

5/10 and fully NT = will have many girlfriends

Getting multiple girlfriends is something that's considered totally normal and effortless by NTs

Only for non-NT incels getting even a single girlfriend is considered a lifetime achievement

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Being NT and not having high standards above your looks level by definition alone should rid you of incel destiny

Dumbest shit ever.
So many ugly NT guys who are incel.

It's like you don't even have contact with human. There is no other way one could make such erroneous statement.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
This is so legit.

It is literally impossible to be incel in a western country if you are NT. Especially if you are one of this more extroverted type NT.

When I was in high school there was this popular super extroverted NT alpha guy who felt sorry for me because he saw that i was at alone all the time during the lunch breaks in the canteen. one day he just came up to me and said "hey whats up why are you there alone all the time? come join me and my buddies". a really nice gestures.
we became friends, did a lot in our freetime..

Then at some point the dude invited me parties, where I could meet drunk girls, and make out. I fingered even some and got a couple of blowjobs.

the higlight was when I was with this cute drunk 6/10 blonde blue eyed girl with a bbc fetish sucked my cock at a houseparty. i bet nobody on lookism.net would believe it if i posted a pic of her on here. But sorry this is reality for all social well adjusted nt guys in their youth. 

Unfortunately there came this time when this nt alpha guy didnt invite me anymore to parties and because he feared losing status.

Since then I am fucked:rage:

Happy Rotter

Slayer
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Dumbest shit ever.
So many ugly NT guys who are incel.

It's like you don't even have contact with human. There is no other way one could make such erroneous statement.

This

oldntcel

Cuck
^I remember you...faggot...just look how many words u just wrote...on lookism...

on lookism...

sr...

you're lost..

lol

idiot

what u gotta be 21 by now?

assburger

Gigachad
glad ppl are starting to catch on

inceldom really is a foreign concept to the common NT

hooking up is something that comes natural to them, they would laugh so hard at this mentally ill circus with its absurd basement theories

Browcel

Chad
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Getting multiple girlfriends is something that's considered totally normal and effortless by NTs

Only for non-NT incels getting even a single girlfriend is considered a lifetime achievement

:jump:

assburger said:
glad ppl are starting to catch on

inceldom really is a foreign concept to the common NT

hooking up is something that comes natural to them, they would laugh so hard at this mentally ill circus with its absurd basement theories

:bigman: