I don't give a fuck about my lost teenage years

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Seriosuly. Teenagers are dumb and infantile, i don't care about any parties etc. lol. 
Maybe sometimes i feel bad about innocent love xD but people in my HS were legit boring
i went to the LEGIT, big party once and it was just OK, nothing special

the real deal is to look like Johnny Depp in Ed Wood movie

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
i only feel bad about my social development, but not about being a teenage jock, really i dont give a fuck about it
for me real life starts when you are in your prime - mid 20s

Cope harder. Your highschool years are the best years of your life. You have tons of free time, don't have to worry about paying bills and have a chance to slay women in their prime without being slapped with a rape charge.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
But i really dont care. I mean, now. There are moments when i care for that for sure, but its the past. I cant do anything about it. I live now and i want to have a good time now, why should i care about being a teenager?

Everytime when i see teenagers I think that i didnt missed much  :lol: They are boring and undeveloped.

Jawline said:
Everytime when i see teenagers I think that i didnt missed much
You don't even know and neither do I. I don't miss my highschool as much as I miss that period of my life.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Your high school years are only the best if you're 8+ or play sports. High school is shit for everyone else.

shitposter

Normie
Say I am coping, but I hated being a teenager.  It was cool not having responsibilities and getting stoned whenever, but other than that I hated it.