• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I don’t give a fuck about my hairline I need quality back

UglyAlpha

Regular
I went through your pain I really did, I just cope now and focus on things I like. Either get a hair transplant or just change your mindset somehow or you have got no chance. I’m nw2 20 years old on propecia and just wear hats anyway. Set yourself some kind of goal or something man, I know your pain

UglyAlpha said:
I went through your pain I really did, I just cope now and focus on things I like. Either get a hair transplant or just change your mindset somehow or you have got no chance. I’m nw2 20 years old on propecia and just wear hats anyway. Set yourself some kind of goal or something man, I know your pain

Lol I was a nw2 20 year old 

Wait until you start thinning soon, different game bud.

UglyAlpha

Regular
Matthias Wandel said:
UglyAlpha said:

Lol I was a nw2 20 year old 

Wait until you start thinning soon, different game bud.

i wont thin, been on propecia for 7 months already and i dont plan to stop it anytime soon

UglyAlpha

Regular
TheLiechtensteiner said:
hairloss sufferer go through the same stages psychologically like cancer patients

denial...etc

this bargaining now i assume

ive gone through the stages already, it was torture