I don't get why males chose to be in LTRs

Lel

Gigachad
i see a lot of dudes here claiming ''i just want a girl to hang out and cuddle with''

apart from casual sex, there's no reason why you would want to have a boring mediocre girl attached to you, watching movies with, hanging out and traveling etc

i can hang out with my buddies who are far more interesting, i travel with them to have fun and fuck hookers. 

i can watch movies that are legit and not some bluepill romance bullshit

besides, you can't have a proper conversation without her getting emotional 

females are incapable of philosophizing but can talk for hours about their boring lifes smh

i had two LTRs and hated both of the girls, i wanted to smack their faces whenever they opened their mouth

It's a waste of time and energy unless she can cook ,clean and listen when you have something to say

if she doesn't do that , you're simply cucking your own precious free time. The true redpill is that women are only good for sex and freeing you from the chores or listen to your vents. But if you're a rotter cuddling and kissing might be the ideal. If that's the case just lel at your bluepill subhumanity

D.R.

Banned
Jordy said:
i thought most ppl here want to be slayers
I think it's kind of like when you don't slay, you are more likely to become attached to females emotionally in some cases, you never see their filthy side which makes you incapable of seeing them as ''innocent'' angels.

Lel

Gigachad
Jordy said:

lel 1 out of 10 threads is about an incel cursing his fate that denied him the company of some annoying deluded bitch.

these incels should simply gtfo this forum, they are too fragile to be redpilled,  The moment they find a girl they'll throw all the theories out of the window.

Cope, some women are actually decent human beings with interests and education.

J

Jordy

Lel said:
Jordy said:

lel 1 out of 10 threads is about an incel cursing his fate that denied him the company of some annoying deluded bitch.

these incels should simply gtfo this forum, they are too fragile to be redpilled,  The moment they find a girl they'll throw all the theories out of the window.
u mean IF they find a girl

lel

Lel said:
i see a lot of dudes here claiming ''i just want a girl to hang out and cuddle with''

apart from casual sex, there's no reason why you would want to have a boring mediocre girl attached to you, watching movies with, hanging out and traveling etc

i can hang out with my buddies who are far more interesting, i travel with them to have fun and fuck hookers. 

females are incapable of philosophizing but can talk for hours about their boring lifes smh

i had two LTRs and hated both of the girls, i wanted to smack their faces whenever they opened their mouth

It's a waste of time and energy unless she can cook ,clean and listen when you have something to say

if she doesn't do that , you're simply cucking your own precious free time. The true redpill is that women are only good for sex and freeing you from the chores or listen to your vents. But if you're a rotter cuddling and kissing might be the ideal. If that's the case just lel at your bluepill subhumanity
Described my ex... She was amazing 

It's over

Nizoral Babe

Coper
They want a girlfriend until they learn what it's actually like. The nagging, the wanting to spend every minute together (and nag the entire time) even though you just want to do other stuff, having to hang out with her friends or have her around yours, the guilt of having to lie whenever you want to do something without her, the crying because of every little thing that goes wrong in her life, complaining about pointless drama, etc.

That's not even counting the stuff she'll do if you live with her (I lived with my ex for 3 years...). It's so fucking overrated.

Lel

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
:jordan:

you don't get it boyo

their brains are wired differently, there's no point in communicating with any of them apart from fucking.

They are all the same , educated or not

Nizoral Babe said:
They want a girlfriend until they learn what it's actually like. The nagging, the wanting to spend every minute together (and nag the entire time) even though you just want to do other stuff, having to hang out with her friends or have her around yours, the guilt of having to lie whenever you want to do something without her, the crying because of every little thing that goes wrong in her life, complaining about pointless drama, etc.

That's not even counting the stuff she'll do if you live with her (I lived with my ex for 3 years...). It's so fucking overrated.
better than rotting alone in your small room

Lel said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
:jordan:

you don't get it boyo

their brains are wired differently, there's no point in communicating with any of them apart from fucking.

They are all the same , educated or not
:okay:

Mkay, maybe try talking to some of them and try not to make a scene because she doesn't want to fuck you after several minutes of awkward stuttering despite being looksmatched.

Herald

Slayer
Lel said:

So hard to find a gal that is not vapid and emotionally volatile and irrational. 

They DO exist of course, but its like a thread of hay in a stack of needles. 

Its like, either they offer something of value that enhances the relationship on a deep level and life-wise, business-wise, financial-wise (cooking, cleaning don't cut it) or they'll get pumped&dumped asap. 

Then I don't see why men should interact with them seriously. 

Let alone trying to SHARE or challenge your own ideas with a typical gal, she will be SO detached its not even funny. 

And this is supposedly the person who'll be in charge of raising YOUR kids. 

SMH

Lel

Gigachad
Nizoral Babe said:

this guy gets it

@"GeneticDeadEnd"

J

Jordy

Lel said:
Nizoral Babe said:

this guy gets it

@"GeneticDeadEnd"
indeed

Lel

Gigachad
Herald said:
So hard to find a gal that is not vapid and emotionally volatile and irrational. 

They DO exist of course, but its like a hay in a stack of needles. 

Its like, either they offer something of value that enhances the relationship on a deep level and life-wise, business-wise, financial-wise (cooking, cleaning don't cut it) or they'll get dumped asap. 

Then I don't see why men should interact with them seriously. 

Let alone trying to SHARE or challenge your own ideas with a typical gal, she will be SO detached its not even funny. 

And this is supposedly the person who'll be in charge of raising YOUR kids. 

SMH

i honestly don't know how is this possible 

as for the rest yeah, totally legit and brutal. 

Lel being a male and letting your wife guide your kids.

Lel

Gigachad
6ft4 said:
Never had a relationship
Want one coz it seems convenient and trying to get laid through clubbing/online is a massive waste of time and money as a sub 7

Had one girl tell me she wanted a relationship but the amount of hassle she caused me was ridiculous
brb cancel plans 5 times in a row
brb texting me asking me what's going on between us
brb asking me if I like her or not, saying she really like me, following week saying she's not that keen but wants to get over her ex

MGTOW seems legit at this point
Should have played the game until you slay her. She might have been attached to you and accept a FWB role.

MGTOW it's mostly a cope form butthurt betas who doesn't get female adoration

i'm saying that even if she gives you that  ''adoration'' its still a pain in the ass  as it doesn't fulfill any of your natural needs apart from fucking. Its a waste of time

Browcel

Chad
You incels like to act like you're so hard. Is anyone on here into romance/love?

Sui Generis II said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
You're smarter than this.

I've talked to several women who were more interesting than most men. Granted I don't know how they behave in relationships and they were in the 4-6.5 range but they do exist.

Herald

Slayer
Lel said:
Herald said:

They DO exist of course, but its like a hay in a stack of needles. 

Its like, either they offer something of value that enhances the relationship on a deep level and life-wise, business-wise, financial-wise (cooking, cleaning don't cut it) or they'll get dumped asap. 

i honestly don't know how is this possible 

as for the rest yeah, totally legit and brutal. 

Lel being a male and letting your wife guide your kids.
Even though it is improbable since EVERY CULTURE WORLDWIDE infantilizes women, there are women who are competent and rational. Not overly attractive though. 

If that was the way things should stay, even in the case of an LTR/Marriage, then women are useless. Which shouldn't be the case, but MOST of them make that of themselves. 

The detrimental parts of their behavior (victimhood mentality, entitlement, SOLIPSISM, lack of real interests, etc) are fomented since they are little girls who grow up without ANY responsibility or agency. 

They either grow up and behave like adults, or they can live in delusion until "something's wrong" once they aren't young and pretty. 

Imagine a high IQ businessman/doctor/etc breeding nothing but daughters. He's essentially bred useless humans if that was the only solution.