• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i dont get pokemon go

sadburger

Regular
i thought pokemon fans and gamers in general were supposed to be autist shut ins, but i was disappointed to learn that u need to leave the house for this one.
is this some kind of therapy app or something?
theres not even any haunters in the shadows haunting me or rattatats or whatever in the cupboard.. i guess this is catered to the new gen of children

Dembroadbones

Regular
You don't get it cos it's a game for NTs to be played on Apple iPhones. Autists feel much more comfortable in the house with dungeons and dragons.

The cool kids liked pokemon back in the day, trading with friends on their latest Gameboys. These same cool kids are reliving their youth now they're in their 20s.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Dembroadbones said:
You don't get it cos it's a game for NTs to be played on Apple iPhones. Autists feel much more comfortable in the house with dungeons and dragons.

The cool kids liked pokemon back in the day, trading with friends on their latest Gameboys. These same cool kids are reliving their youth now they're in their 20s.