• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I don't get people who are proud of their race.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Like WTF did you do to become that race.

You were just born into which you had no control over.

chadrat
HQNP
SINGULARITY said:
Like WTF did you do to become that race.

You were just born into which you had no control over.

Legit.

Skip to 0:50

[video=youtube]

Mona

Regular
Exactly.

i hate these faggots...

"Porque pride"

"Mexicana Pride"

"Desi Pride"

I notice it's mostly dark-skinned, Caribbean and brown ethnics that mostly do this shit.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
That's like saying you shouldn't be proud of being good looking, athletic or talented in any way

Mona

Regular
UglyNormalFag said:
That's like saying you shouldn't be proud of being good looking, athletic or talented in any way

That's completely different.

Race pride is pure racism. 

It's the belief of your race as superior. 

But why?

SINGULARITY

Megastar
PINOY PRIDE was the most annoying thing ever

I could barely sleep @ night back then

Dembroadbones

Regular
Of course I'm proud of being white. No one ever suspects me of being a terrorist, I get treated like a human wherever I go, and I have to do so much less to attract white girls compared to Indians for example.

If there was a white pride day that wasn't to do with racism, I'd celebrate it.

Darkman

Rotter
UglyNormalFag said:

All of those are controllable to at least to some extent tho.

scythian-god

Dembroadbones said:
Of course I'm proud of being white. No one ever suspects me of being a terrorist, I get treated like a human wherever I go, and I have to do so much less to attract white girls compared to Indians for example.

Any swarthy white could be suspected of being a terrorist and it depends on what kind of white you are, if you're anglo then you little to no more chance at attracting a hot white girl vs. and indian slayer

Dembroadbones

Regular
scythian-god said:
Dembroadbones said:

Any swarthy white could be suspected of being a terrorist and it depends on what kind of white you are, if you're anglo then you little to no more chance at attracting a hot white girl vs. and indian slayer

:tyson:

Immense cope

herbapple

Banned
When some White girl says she is a boring uninteresting and plain. She is a easy target for ethnics.

If you're attractive, it's justified.

If you're ugly, it's a cope, especially if you're white. This includes SFcels and WKs.

Ironically, you rarely, if ever, see attractive whites trying to compensate for their looks and cope with their race. It's always the subhuman whites(and ethnics) who cope the hardest with race and nationality.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
There is nothing to be proud of unless your own actions brought it.

Anything else is just the type of self-defense and false superiority to alleviate your insecurities and negative emotions accompanying the fucked up life.

Of course, we can discuss to what degree is justified to be collectively proud, but it's necessary to somehow identify with the members of the collective first. I cannot be proud (nationality/race/religion/employment/etc) since I cannot relate to the majority of the individuals constituting the particular groups.

scythian-god

Dembroadbones said:
scythian-god said:

:tyson:

Immense cope

I live in a city with large desi population, a lot of them are slayers specifically the ones who work out and aren't twinkish looking, most white women go for southern/eastern european guys here followed by whiter middle easterners, i'd say anglos + nerdic looking guys and desis are at the same position and that's only because of the position of power anglos have here.. there's more slayers among the desis from what I've seen

mephisto

Rotter
Norwooding Ethnik said:
mephisto said:
I got conquistador blood man fuck it

you look like a 13 year old

What's your real age?

meh I asked in real life and people said I look my age, it's probably just got to do with the pics plus the fact that p much all 17 year olds are scrawny fucks if they don't lift. I don't give a shit though as long as my face looks decent.

mephisto said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
you look like a 13 year old

What's your real age?

meh I asked in real life and people said I look my age, it's probably just got to do with the pics plus the fact that p much all 17 year olds are scrawny fucks if they don't lift. I don't give a shit though as long as my face looks decent.

yeah you look pretty good, just really fucking young

I guess it's better than looking older than your age