I dont feel ugly or depressed today

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
What changed? I will feel ugly again in a day or so. I wish I can keep this feeling. It lasts 1-2 days and comes by every few weeks, months.

:jrage:
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,209
Reputation
2
Namek said:
What changed? I will feel ugly again in a day or so. I wish I can keep this feeling. It lasts 1-2 days and comes by every few weeks, months.

:jrage:
enjoy it will you can man. go out with your friends or family today or tomorrow, do something outdoorsy : )
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
stacks on stacks nigga said:
I know that feeling but mine never lasts more than a few hours. My brain automatically searches for something that pulls me down again when I feel joy.
I will probably feel like shit in a few hours as well. It really varies. The longest it will last is 2 days. Am I bipolar?
[hr]
AlwaysLearning said:
Namek said:
What changed? I will feel ugly again in a day or so. I wish I can keep this feeling. It lasts 1-2 days and comes by every few weeks, months.

:jrage:
enjoy it will you can man. go out with your friends or family today or tomorrow, do something outdoorsy : )
:cage:
 
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
4,258
Reputation
1
Probably hormonal.
I felt pretty glorious this sunday after injecting on saturday.

Like I still know I'm ugly, have to get surgeries and all but I no longer felt like ending it and being goodlooking and having a life didn't feel as important. If I could have that mindset guaranteed for the rest of my life I'd just LDAR tbh.
 
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
4,258
Reputation
1
Narrator said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Probably hormonal.
I felt pretty glorious this sunday after injecting on saturday.

Like I still know I'm ugly, have to get surgeries and all but I no longer felt like ending it and being goodlooking and having a life didn't feel as important. If I could have that mindset guaranteed for the rest of my life I'd just LDAR tbh.

I think that's the mindset of a typical normalfag, feeling it rn.
fuark, feeling non-suicidal without injecting, rotfrauder
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
man if i was like this everyday life would be sweet. is this how normalcels feel like everyday?
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,209
Reputation
2
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Probably hormonal.
I felt pretty glorious this sunday after injecting on saturday.

Like I still know I'm ugly, have to get surgeries and all but I no longer felt like ending it and being goodlooking and having a life didn't feel as important. If I could have that mindset guaranteed for the rest of my life I'd just LDAR tbh.

what ya inject boyo
 
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
4,258
Reputation
1
AlwaysLearning said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Probably hormonal.
I felt pretty glorious this sunday after injecting on saturday.

Like I still know I'm ugly, have to get surgeries and all but I no longer felt like ending it and being goodlooking and having a life didn't feel as important. If I could have that mindset guaranteed for the rest of my life I'd just LDAR tbh.

what ya inject boyo
250mg test/wk
If this cycle goes alright next time I'll aim for more.
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,836
Reputation
1
Namek said:
man if i was like this everyday life would be sweet. is this how normalcels feel like everyday?
nope,they just act like that in front of other people,its automatic learned reaction to hide your inner state
but they are better on avarage than you,they dont think about suicide..
never overestimate someone's state of mind
 
Top