I dont feel ugly or depressed today

Namek

Chad
What changed? I will feel ugly again in a day or so. I wish I can keep this feeling. It lasts 1-2 days and comes by every few weeks, months.

:jrage:

Namek said:
What changed? I will feel ugly again in a day or so. I wish I can keep this feeling. It lasts 1-2 days and comes by every few weeks, months.

enjoy it will you can man. go out with your friends or family today or tomorrow, do something outdoorsy : )

Namek

Chad
stacks on stacks nigga said:
I know that feeling but mine never lasts more than a few hours. My brain automatically searches for something that pulls me down again when I feel joy.
I will probably feel like shit in a few hours as well. It really varies. The longest it will last is 2 days. Am I bipolar?
[hr]
AlwaysLearning said:
Namek said:

enjoy it will you can man. go out with your friends or family today or tomorrow, do something outdoorsy : )
:cage:

Probably hormonal.
I felt pretty glorious this sunday after injecting on saturday.

Like I still know I'm ugly, have to get surgeries and all but I no longer felt like ending it and being goodlooking and having a life didn't feel as important. If I could have that mindset guaranteed for the rest of my life I'd just LDAR tbh.

Narrator said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Probably hormonal.

Like I still know I'm ugly, have to get surgeries and all but I no longer felt like ending it and being goodlooking and having a life didn't feel as important. If I could have that mindset guaranteed for the rest of my life I'd just LDAR tbh.

I think that's the mindset of a typical normalfag, feeling it rn.
fuark, feeling non-suicidal without injecting, rotfrauder

Namek

Chad
man if i was like this everyday life would be sweet. is this how normalcels feel like everyday?

GeneticDeadEnd said:
Probably hormonal.

what ya inject boyo

AlwaysLearning said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Probably hormonal.

what ya inject boyo
250mg test/wk
If this cycle goes alright next time I'll aim for more.

kibo

Chad
Namek said:
man if i was like this everyday life would be sweet. is this how normalcels feel like everyday?
nope,they just act like that in front of other people,its automatic learned reaction to hide your inner state
but they are better on avarage than you,they dont think about suicide..
never overestimate someone's state of mind