• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I don't drink and I've had a beer belly since 18 (23 now)

OmegaKV

Joke
:rage: :rage: :rage:

I'm 6'1, about 180 pounds, and have a huge beer belly, even though I have never drunk alcohol in my life. Every time I diet my arms just get skinny but the beer belly is immortal. Any ideas how to lose it? - I'm trying intermittent fasting at the moment.

So unfair that Chad gets drunk till he passes out every weekend and he has a 6 pack, but I've never had a beer and I have a huge belly that men aren't supposed to get until they are in their 40s.

kibo

Rotter
reminder you said your mother was feeding you with fast food and that you were close to insulin resistance
dont forget to thank her for doing her mother job best she can

OmegaKV

Joke
Nothereforlong said:

I look like this but with skinnier arms, even though I lift weights every day:

Danny the chav

Champion
SadVegetationQuinoa said:
i find it comical that users here have been here for years, and still arent injecting anything.

Has your body improved much since injecting tbh

TRT

Joke
it's nothing to do with beer, you're just fat. 

people just call it that because beer=calories, in your case it's probably a mcdonalds belly or whatever else you get your calories from.

Danny the chav

Champion
TRT said:
it's nothing to do with beer, you're just fat. 

people just call it that because beer=calories, in your case it's probably a mcdonalds belly or whatever else you get your calories from.

Yeah, its just visceral fat

Amud

Banned
Do you have lordosis and weak transverse abdominals?