Actually you would,because depression is usually correlated with social anxiety and especially GAD.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
You are basing your state of mind on the validation you recieve from others, this is a recipe for disaster and a constant roller coaster of your mood. This is essentially what women do, thats why they are so extremely insecure despite having 500000 people liking their nonsense all the time.

With optimal hormone levels, you "feel good from within", from there, you will show off yourself and/or your skills cause of a sense of pride, not because of some kind of internal need, a must, or a void to fill, and you do not care very much if others approve of it or not.

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
You are basing your state of mind on the validation you recieve from others, this is a recipe for disaster and a constant roller coaster of your mood. This is essentially what women do, thats why they are so extremely insecure despite having 500000 people liking their nonsense all the time.

With optimal hormone levels, you "feel good from within", from there, you will show off yourself and/or your skills cause of a sense of pride, not because of some kind of internal need, a must, or a void to fill, and you do not care very much if others approve of it or not.
Lmao I dont think injecting will fix this. If anything it will make me even more tempermental, aggressive and narcicisstic.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Lmao I dont think injecting will fix this. If anything it will make me even more tempermental, aggressive and narcicisstic.
Trust me, narcissism is a female trait, females are extremely narcissistic and insecure, im sure it got to do with hormone levels.

When your hormone levels are optimized, you feel very very good, fulfilled, a great sense of well being. You feel liek you dont "need anything", and from there, you can take action and do what you actually want, not because you NEED to do it - for validation - but because its what you actually enjoy doing, its like you break free from the constant need of validation.

You start enjoying hard work, the dopamine hits you get from the work itself, not even the result, but the actual progress getting there, its a wonderful feeling.

All that inner-game stuff from PUAs, much of it is true, but its impossible to get when your neurotransmitters and/or hormones are whacky.

Ive experimented with all kinds of test dosages, taking my self to hypogonadal levels to super high levels, to high-normal, low-normal, everything. The impact hormones have on your mood is absolutely insane, and im not just talking testosterone, im talking estrogen, prolactin, dht and even cortisol.

CHECK YOUR LEVELS, Im sure they are low-ish, cause that seem to be the natural state of man in 2020.

avihalo66

Trust me, narcissism is a female trait, females are extremely narcissistic and insecure, im sure it got to do with hormone levels.

When your hormone levels are optimized, you feel very very good, fulfilled, a great sense of well being. You feel liek you dont "need anything", and from there, you can take action and do what you actually want, not because you NEED to do it - for validation - but because its what you actually enjoy doing, its like you break free from the constant need of validation.

You start enjoying hard work, the dopamine hits you get from the work itself, not even the result, but the actual progress getting there, its a wonderful feeling.

All that inner-game stuff from PUAs, much of it is true, but its impossible to get when your neurotransmitters and/or hormones are whacky.

Ive experimented with all kinds of test dosages, taking my self to hypogonadal levels to super high levels, to high-normal, low-normal, everything. The impact hormones have on your mood is absolutely insane, and im not just talking testosterone, im talking estrogen, prolactin, dht and even cortisol.

CHECK YOUR LEVELS, Im sure they are low-ish, cause that seem to be the natural state of man in 2020.
What is the Minimum Level that would make you Go inject?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
What is the Minimum Level that would make you Go inject?
Its not as simple as that, as different individuals seem to have a need for different levels to feel good. Some dude can feel awesome at 600ng/dl, and worse on 1200ng/dl, and another dude might need 1300ng/dl to feel his best.

This comes down to SHBG levels, androgen receptor strenght and a shit ton of other factors. Also how much your aromatize, how much you convert into DHT etc etc.

Theres an individual sweet spot for everybody, and when you hit it, its impossible to miss, cause you just "know" you have arrived.

You dont just inject some fucking testosterone and then become a king, its a fucking struggle to find that sweet spot actually, it took me 2 damn years.

ullzzangincel

Lookism God

How the fuck will I know what my “optimal range” will be? I’m not willing to start fucking with hormones hoping it might affect my mood. Honestly It will likely make it worse. If anything high testosterone might be what is making me so irritable, demanding and aggressive in the first place.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
How the fuck will I know what my “optimal range” will be? I’m not willing to start fucking with hormones hoping it might affect my mood. Honestly It will likely make it worse. If anything high testosterone might be what is making me so irritable, demanding and aggressive in the first place.
You try it out, what do you have to lose? You already feel crappy and dont like your life.

High testosterone dont make you irritable, demanding and aggressive. High testosterone makes you calm, collected, assertive, focused and increaes targeting behaviour.

Irritable and aggressive is usually low T coupled with low or high E.

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
You try it out, what do you have to lose? You already feel crappy and dont like your life.

High testosterone dont make you irritable, demanding and aggressive. High testosterone makes you calm, collected, assertive, focused and increaes targeting behaviour.

Irritable and aggressive is usually low T coupled with low or high E.
I'm about to go on accutane. Im worried about what it might do to my skin. I do think plane test might have some therapeutic benefits. It may boost my overall energy and in turn make me feel less irritable and help me work out, recover and do fighting easier. However, Idk I'd need a doctor and constant blood testing to do this. I dont have the recources to legitimately try hormone therapy safely. Ngl I think going on test is a much better idea then antidepressants.

Brutal Mogg

Coper
Shitposters
I'm about to go on accutane. Im worried about what it might do to my skin. I do think plane test might have some therapeutic benefits. It may boost my overall energy and in turn make me feel less irritable and help me work out, recover and do fighting easier. However, Idk I'd need a doctor and constant blood testing to do this. I dont have the recources to legitimately try hormone therapy safely. Ngl I think going on test is a much better idea then antidepressants.
I think that you have done enough research on the bad effects of SSRI but not enough on how testosterone is important for mental health, it is legit read some more on google about it. Imo the only negative from testosterone is higher sex drive

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
If you really studied comp science and physics, you should have no problem figuring this out yourself.

I spent 2 years doing research, reading studies, talking with endos, professors and gym-bros before I started.

1. The vaste majority of docs are absolutely clueless when it comes to male hormonal health.
2. Even the ones who do prescribe TRT with easy, and acknowledge the benefital effects of testosterone, often do not know how to admister it in an optimal way - IE, every day injections, every other day, every week, every 2nd week etc, and what is best of the individual.

Read up on it, then when you have alot of knowledge, search for good doctors, you will know which are good based on your own knowledge (if you read about it for like 3 months nonstop, you will easily figure out who know what they are talking about and not).

From there, its all about finding the correct protocol for you.

Trust me its worth it.

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
tell me about your childhood

bajskorven

King of Chads
dr phil talked about this on joe rogan show if you are intrested. my advice to you: set up small goals about how you are gonna be able to get a girlfriend/girls. i dont think your looks are hindering you man, you are alright looking.