I disregard all dating advice the moment I hear the word "confident"

Kingler

Incel
I also hate it when I fail an exam and people tell me its because I wasn't confident, fucking lol its because I'm low iq genetic shit.

It's not about being confident, it's about being sexually aggressive.
A 6/10 guy I know legit turned into semi slayer after being more sexually aggressive, but he has a ripped body so that helped a bit.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Kingler said:
I also hate it when I fail an exam and people tell me its because I wasn't confident, fucking lol its because I'm low iq genetic shit.
People who apply confidence theory to literally everything are teh fucking worst. I hate it when I'm looking for advice on how to improve something and then then one of the tips is HURR BE CONFIDENT. Confidence comes from success, not the other way around fucking dumbasses.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Graal said:
Kingler said:
it's because u didn't study well enough
Academic success = Fluid Intelligence x Effort (Studying)

In the most difficult classes you need a lot of both. In easy classes you can have very little of both. In moderate classes you get by with one being very high or both being average.

Invisible

King of Chads
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
A 6/10 guy I know legit turned into semi slayer after being more sexually aggressive, but he has a ripped body so that helped a bit.
This is probably one the legittest posts on this site.

But sexual aggressiveness will only take you so far. You just can't beat looks. A combo of both is ideal.

@"LMSghost" @"EnglishFOB"

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Kingler said:

confidence is of HUGE importance while taking exams.

I've taken the SAT twice. The first time I felt angry, incel, and insecure because I was in a room full of chads and I hadn't gotten enough sleep.

The next time I took it, I was not only blazed out of my mind but also sitting in a room full of framecels, skullcels, and manlets. Most of the guys were worse looking than me.

My score was 200 points better the second time than the first

FireHaze

Gigachad
Brutus said:
Kingler said:

I've taken the SAT twice. The first time I felt angry, incel, and insecure because I was in a room full of chads and I hadn't gotten enough sleep.

The next time I took it, I was not only blazed out of my mind but also sitting in a room full of framecels, skullcels, and manlets. Most of the guys were worse looking than me.

:facepalm:

Your score was better because you took it twice

FireHaze said:
Brutus said:

A chincel friend of mine took the ACT 4 times and got the exact same score every time.

FireHaze

Gigachad
FireHaze said:

A chincel friend of mine took the ACT 4 times and got the exact same score every time.
Outlier

Most people who take tests like these multiple times do better because they know what to expect and prepare better.

EnglishFOB

Normie
Invisible said:

But sexual aggressiveness will only take you so far. You just can't beat looks. A combo of both is ideal.

They won't let you though, or if you push it they'll say you're a rapist/perve.

let me tell you about my 5'2 indian friend who slays models like there no tomorrow after he got sexually aggressive.
Oh yeah, he hits the gym 6 days/ week. I think this helped him a lot.

Paedophile Clown said:
let me tell you about my 5'2 indian friend who slays models like there no tomorrow after he got sexually aggressive.
Oh yeah, he hits the gym 6 days/ week. I think this helped him a lot.
You do realize the difference between a 6/10 WHITE guy and 5'2'' Indian is massive right?
Why the cope?

Invisible

King of Chads
EnglishFOB said:
Invisible said:

They won't let you though, or if you push it they'll say you're a rapist/perve.
Yea, I was more speaking about if a guy is white and a 6+, then he can be sexually aggressive most of the time and he'll slay here and there. Compare an ethnic 6+ trying the same. For starters, an ethnic 6 equates to a white 3, so it's apples and oranges right from the getgo.

Josh

Banned
FireHaze said:
Kingler said:
People who apply confidence theory to literally everything are teh fucking worst. I hate it when I'm looking for advice on how to improve something and then then one of the tips is HURR BE CONFIDENT. Confidence comes from success, not the other way around fucking dumbasses.
:shock: