I dislike talking to 99% of people, but I LOVE talking to the remaining 1%

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
25,348
Reputation
16,031
Basically.
With most people, I feel absolutely zero connection and talking to them is a necessary evil.
But then there's a veeeery small amount of people (probably less than 1%) who I instantly click with and interacting with them is very energising and fun.

But pretty much everyone else bores me (not their fault, of course. I'm the problem).
 

goron black

Champion
HBO Manlets
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
13,365
Reputation
12,600
 

SeanO'God

Regular
Truecels
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
2,025
Reputation
861
indeed

it is a similar situation for everyone - most people instantly click and have good relations

it is not a problem
 

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
25,348
Reputation
16,031
indeed

it is a similar situation for everyone - most people instantly click and have good relations

it is not a problem
But I despise interaction with the majority of people.
It drains me and I can barely bring myself to speak.
 

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
25,348
Reputation
16,031
what do you mean by interaction?

small talk? that is indeed dog tier
Yeah basically.
Otherwise it's pretty easy to talk with purely practical purposes ("what did you get for question 5" etc).
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Messages
1,307
Reputation
889
same most people are so low iq while my iq is so high people cant follow my extremely intelligent conversation with my high iq
 

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
25,348
Reputation
16,031
What are the differences between them
Unironically, it's probably sentience levels.
I really only enjoy talking to sentient people (the more sentient, the better).

I also think it is related to MBTI.
 

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
30,774
Reputation
14,536
people love talking to me but i dont talk to them
 

Giga Fag

Molecel
Truecels
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
1,619
Reputation
1,033
Basically.
With most people, I feel absolutely zero connection and talking to them is a necessary evil.
But then there's a veeeery small amount of people (probably less than 1%) who I instantly click with and interacting with them is very energising and fun.

But pretty much everyone else bores me (not their fault, of course. I'm the problem).
You only like talking to your alts
 

soul of my soul

Champion
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
16,180
Reputation
9,805
I only tolk to people who are ready to give me special treatment because im a prettyboy

No special treatment no tolk
 

Plastic

Rotter
Shitposters
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
4,069
Reputation
730
Basically.
With most people, I feel absolutely zero connection and talking to them is a necessary evil.
But then there's a veeeery small amount of people (probably less than 1%) who I instantly click with and interacting with them is very energising and fun.

But pretty much everyone else bores me (not their fault, of course. I'm the problem).
Because 99% of people are actually, not just functionally, NPCs
You will know within a few seconds of an interaction if a person actually exists or not
 

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
25,348
Reputation
16,031
"only 1% of ppl are sentient enough to talk to me" jfl
Sentient = someone else who knows/cares about things you know/care about
Not exactly, but you get the idea (hopefully).

A fashionista will think that you lack sentience for not knowing about clothes, a lookism user will think you're low sentience for not knowing the blackpill etc.
I will think you're low sentience for not understanding my humour, being illogical, or being knowledgeable about subjects that I enjoy discussing.
 
Top