scar_face40

Coper
Seriously, wtf is this. Completely the opposite to what was supposed to happen. I've going out tomorrow night, I'm going to have to jut constantly for 4 hours...

I'm skinny as fuck, why did that have to happen. Screw you hyoid.

JustLOL

Incel
what the hell were you doing?

just stick to regular neck bridges. don't try to hit it from all angles :lol:

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
go see a doc

scar_face40

Coper
JustLOL said:

It was mainly stuff I was reading from sites about how to get rid of a double chin actually. I've been forgetting to do my neck building exercises for quite a while.

All stuff like look up at the ceiling and stick your tongue out for 30 sec x 10. My neck feels so weird now so hopefully it'll recover in a few days.

kunikus

scar_face40 said:
JustLOL said:

It was mainly stuff I was reading from sites about how to get rid of a double chin actually. I've been forgetting to do my neck building exercises for quite a while.

All stuff like look up at the ceiling and stick your tongue out for 30 sec x 10. My neck feels so weird now so hopefully it'll recover in a few days.
go see a doc, it's forward head posture, maybe you'll be able to change it for good

scar_face40

Coper
kunikus said:
scar_face40 said:
JustLOL said:

go see a doc, it's forward head posture, maybe you'll be able to change it for good

I read a bit about forward head posture and stuff a while ago, but surely my chin definition would get worse if my head moves further back and me chin gets 'tucked in'?

kunikus

scar_face40 said:
I read a bit about forward head posture and stuff a while ago, but surely my chin definition would get worse if my head moves further back and me chin gets 'tucked in'?

it looks tucked in because you're changing the muscle, but your bones remain the same way, so, only a doc and x-rays can say whether you can change your posture or not.