Status
Not open for further replies.
D

donald

Admin isn't trustworthy. It's unethical to ban a user while he's deleting his posts and then proceed and undelete the posts. That never happened to anyone in Sluthate.

This is my other account. I guess this will be banned soon too.

D

donald

Victory said:
I warned you for advertising. You started raging like a little child and deleted one thread off the frontpage which had good discussion and 3+ pages. I restored that thread because I didn't want to let that discussion go to waste due to one incel sperging out, plus it had great info in it.
You said if I ever mention "funkybod" again you will ban me although it is clear that I'm not affiliated with that company. I then sent you a polite message asking why but you didn't care to answer. After that I decided to delete all my posts. There were no raging on my part and you know that.

D

donald

Victory said:
donald said:
Victory said:
I warned you for advertising. You started raging like a little child and deleted one thread off the frontpage which had good discussion and 3+ pages. I restored that thread because I didn't want to let that discussion go to waste due to one incel sperging out, plus it had great info in it.
You said if I ever mention "funkybod" again you will ban me although it is clear that I'm not affiliated with that company. I then sent you a polite message asking why but you didn't care to answer. After that I decided to delete all my posts. There were no raging on my part and you know that.
1. I said I will ban you if you ever advertise funkybod again. Not mention it, but advertise. Aka make a shitpost in the looksmaxing section with a link to their website and post 'we still have some in stock'or something. How should I know you aren't affiliated? Do I do extensive research on every user?

2. No message received on my part.

3. Yes you did rage like a little child filled with estrogen and started deleting all your posts.

4. Why do you think it is not possible to delete posts after a certain time on sluthate? It's to prevent users like you from sperging out and eventually making the forum empty. I simply restored one thread that you made which had a good discussion on surgery going.
1. I never mentioned "funkybod" nor advertised it again as you requested. However, you banned me because I decided to delete my posts. If I could access my account I could copy the message I sent to you.

2. Puanewb deleted all posts on request on Sluthate. Admins never undeleted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.