• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I cyberbullied nervous_spic off of this website

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor

1.               I psychologically crushed him and taught him how to be humble. He came in here as an arrogant narcissist and I stripped away his pride and utterly humiliated him. His ego was a castle of cards built on a foundation of delusion and I shattered it with one pm.                

1.           I did it for his own good. I broke him so that he may be built up again right. He learned a valuable lesson. There are always bigger fish in the sea. He was no match for an alpha male powertwink like myself. He was a guppie and I was a shark.  

1.         Sometimes you need to learn to be humble. I learned to be humble early in life. I had my ego and delusions crushed but it helped me become the utter slayer I am today. I hope spic learns from this and actually improves himself. 
@"unbeatable"

you haven't and never will bully anyone, both on forum and irl. 

not in a million years a submissive faggot like you could bully anyone, i don't believe it......

OneHugeCactus said:

not in a million years a submissive faggot like you could bully anyone, i don't believe it......

OMG your nickname is so freaking cute.

I want to just take you home and make you sleep on the couch.

I like do with my jew dog.

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
OneHugeCactus said:

I live rent-free inside your head. Every night you are filled with helpless anger that eats away your brain like poisonous mercury. This feeling is called envy. You are so jealous of me it hurts. My very existence bullys you to the point of clinical depression.
:cage:

Unbeatable

Regular
ullzzangincel said:
OneHugeCactus said:

I live rent-free inside your head. Every night you are filled with helpless anger that eats away your brain like poisonous mercury. This feeling is called envy. You are so jealous of me it hurts. My very existence bullys you to the point of clinical depression.

do this more not bad that was good its better then sounding like a twink bitch
:clap:

FiftySixp

Regular
projective identification projective identification projective identification

Bingerino

Regular
:tom:

LMAO how the fuck does cyberbullying work 

:cage:  :dennis:

Nigga JUST TURN OF YOUR SCREEN BRO LMAO

:what: :cage2:

ullzzangincel said:
OneHugeCactus said:

what a piss weak response, lmfao. that entire post just screams submission, which i guess is expected coming from an estrogenic little cuck. it's like youre begging me to fuck your mom till she bleeds and dies while youre watching

:tatum:

keep making up things that arent true and projecting your own high school bullying onto others, you victim of bully gay subhuman boi.

it's so obvious ive hurt you. my tormenting and raping of your whore sister sure as hell has taken a toll on you, its like youre not even trying to hide it anymore.

:goodfellas:

hang yourself you skinny fat midget twink

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
@"ullzzangincel" 
you're a little pussy, you down syndrome-looking twink. you'be never bullied anyone, never. and you never will. stop coping
this is the subhuman that thinks he "bullied" someone:

:nonono:
:vomit2:
you have the perfect phenotype and body for being the go-to victim for bullies and rapists, you fucking idiot. and you think you have "bullied" anyone
:spew:
:datalol:
what an absolutely delusional subhuman. you are the victim of bullying. you ain't bullying anyone, you submissive ugly high inhib autistic low T virgin. go commit suicide, cuck

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
OneHugeCactus said:
ullzzangincel said:

what a piss weak response, lmfao. that entire post just screams submission, which i guess is expected coming from an estrogenic little cuck. it's like youre begging me to fuck your mom till she bleeds and dies while youre watching

:tatum:

keep making up things that arent true and projecting your own high school bullying onto others, you victim of bully gay subhuman boi.

it's so obvious ive hurt you. my tormenting and raping of your whore sister sure as hell has taken a toll on you, its like youre not even trying to hide it anymore.

hang yourself you skinny fat midget twink

keep crying for me you jealous little cuck. I turned you the fuck out. YOu cry for me in all my threads now.

manchild

Regular
YOU AIN'T DID SHIT YOU SUBHUMAN TWINK FAGGOT

:cage2:

CRY MORE FOR THE HERO KING BITCH!

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
I too took great pleasure from shitting all over his bizarre asian girl worship, violating and chipping away at his fragile reddit narcy pysche. he is a great punching bag for all.