• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I could probably end up having sex with 5-6 woman this weekend. End your copes

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Had sex with 2 girls already today. My FWB earlier and a Hinge date (she wasn’t that hot though). Tomorrow I have another Hinge date but at 3 pm. If I manage to smash that’s 3. Then I can always manage to fuck my other FWB at anytime this weekend since I basically have her Asian ass on a leash. Thats 4. 

This girl who I’m on and off (as in whenever we see each other we fuck and think we’re gonna start a relationship until that “cute” idea comes back to reality) with is visiting her friend at a college right near me so she might come over to my house and chill. Or I might go to her friend’s college. So that’s 5 most likely. I’m just saying 5-6 cause you never know 

Now...

Am I super good looking? No, I’m above average but nothing special. Plenty of flaws 

Oh, I must be tall or at least ripped though, right? No, I’m only 5’11” on a good day and definitely not ripped. Frame’s alright though 

Ah, so I must have a huge penis right? Nope, probably just slightly above average 

End your copes boyos. Just lol @ thinking only Uber-Chads slay

Everything’s lining up for this to be a slayer af weekend 

Inb4 I don’t slay date tomorrow and friend all of a sudden realizes she doesn’t want to duck any longer

leonpig

Verified Female💘
Preview post

Didn’t  even  read  the  website  url

UglyNormalFag said:
Had sex with 2 girls already today. My FWB earlier and a Hinge date (she wasn’t that hot though). Tomorrow I have another Hinge date but at 3 pm. If I manage to smash that’s 3. Then I can always manage to fuck my other FWB at anytime this weekend since I basically have her Asian ass on a leash. Thats 4. 

This girl who I’m on and off (as in whenever we see each other we fuck and think we’re gonna start a relationship until that “cute” idea comes back to reality) with is visiting her friend at a college right near me so she might come over to my house and chill. Or I might go to her friend’s college. So that’s 5 most likely. I’m just saying 5-6 cause you never know 

Now...

Am I super good looking? No, I’m above average but nothing special. Plenty of flaws 

Oh, I must be tall or at least ripped though, right? No, I’m only 5’11” on a good day and definitely not ripped. Frame’s alright though 

Ah, so I must have a huge penis right? Nope, probably just slightly above average 

End your copes boyos. Just lol @ thinking only Uber-Chads slay

Everything’s lining up for this to be a slayer af weekend 

Inb4 I don’t slay date tomorrow and friend all of a sudden realizes she doesn’t want to duck any longer

pm me pics of ur slays boyo

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Blueman said:
dat dere larp

i bought it at first because op obviously (i guess) isnt a larping virgin, but you might be right

---

op, i agree with the point of the thread, though.

can you expand on your social life a little, btw?

you make it sound like you meet 50 new people per week. i mean its not impossible if you are attractive, popular and outgoing, but it usually requires a lot of will and being a little tryhard when it comes to statusmaxxing. and you dont come off as that type to me.

are you at some huge uni, do you attend every event you hear about, do you focus on meeting people from your vicinity through internet, which is it?

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Looksareeverything said:
your probably good looking and you just dont realize it

he described himself pretty accurately, except possible height-frauding

facially nothing special, but still slightly above average + normal, chill, nt, cool looking

he is also a filthy rich fucking jew, dont know how much he downplays the possibility that some of those girls just get with him because of that, but dont want to be an asshole

x69

Joke
Can you send me a picture of yourself? Can be really zoomed in idc. Just want to see your features

djKhaled

rotten to the bones
Rotters
:cage:

"I fuck women and I'm not a subhuman just above average at everything stop coping"

"No, I’m only 5’11”

:banderas: As if that's fucking short.

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Looks like your increased slaycount directly correlates with your new LSD thing or whatever it was.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Update: Hinge date cancelled on me and wants to meet up tomorrow. Yeah, like I’m gonna miss Football 

:banderas:

So no slayer weekend for me