I CHICKENED OUT today at uni (did not approach, was too scared)

White God

Normie

Feels bad. I arrived 20 mins before the lecture and sat down. Several hot girls sat near me including a 5'10" blonde girl in yoga pants :shock: . I wanted to say hello but the area was very open and rejection would have been obvious to everyone around. So I just sat and browsed this place on my smartphone :mad: :mad: :mad:. Feels extremely bad. I cried on the train home. I NEED to approach tomorrow to make up for it.

wishingwell

Incel
Wow, how was last that long walk down those infamous steps after the lecture? :H:

I remember years ago having a glassy look in my eye for making a poor attempt to approach a female.

I felt bad because something wasn't right when she was asking me where I lived, also she offered me her email address after I suggested coffee.

Now she is married to a monkey faced gymcel her height. She was 5'2.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
I would have done the same tbh, just sat there quietly. :eek: 
Do it tomorrow, laugh off any rejection and treat them like the cum-buckets they are!  :uzi:

Shit

Incel
> White God
> Scared of females.

Time for a new alias buddy boy

Bojack

Lookism God
Eh, fuck it man, don't worry about it. Just try again another time. Cold approaching girls is bull shit anyways.

Shit

Incel
White God said:
I NEED to approach tomorrow to make up for it.
We all know that you won't.

:domgandy:  Gandy will forsake you
:lolboat: President Mbukuwalulaualanoddnwqdnwqunqwd thinks you're a laughing stock.
[hr]
Bojack said:
Eh, fuck it man, don't worry about it. Just try again another time. Cold approaching girls is bull shit anyways.
Says the kissless textless incel who hasn't approached more than 10 girls in his life.

Bojack

Lookism God
Shit said:
White God said:
I NEED to approach tomorrow to make up for it.

:lolboat: President Mbukuwalulaualanoddnwqdnwqunqwd thinks you're a laughing stock.
[hr]
Bojack said:
Says the kissless textless incel who hasn't approached more than 10 girls in his life.
Lol I've approached tons of girls, they just rejected me because of my looks. Go ER, you loser.

Bojack

Lookism God
RodgerRabbit said:
If they gave you no reason to approach them then why bother? You think a robust 7+ jock can sit down in an empty lecture hall without girls making it a point to sit next to him? :giggle: No good looking guy ever has an empty seat next to him, just sayin.
Girls never approach guys, it's up to the man no matter how good looking to make the first move. The sloots will just make it easy for the good looking guy to approach them where they'll just flat out ignore the ugly incel.

Lol at saying hello to the group of hot females as an incel

You would definitely be ridiculed and humiliated since they would be making fun of you in front of everyone

If you need to cold approach, at least do it on females that are alone

Women in groups feel very strong and are very vile

Shit

Incel
Bojack said:
Shit said:

[hr]

Lol I've approached tons of girls, they just rejected me because of my looks. Go ER, you loser.
Good. You've at least approached. There are too many fagets on this site who are like "but-but my m-m-m-maxilla" but have never spoken to a female before. You're ok.

dat feel

Lookism God
It's not your fault that you're incel. It's your parents' fault for not doing their ONE AND ONLY JOB, which is to ensure that you are 6' 180lbs @ 10% bodyfat by 18.

Do not cry, my sweet prince, it's not your fault. It will all be over soon. shh no tears, just dreams...

dat feel

Lookism God
Legit. It is ALWAYS the women who approach first. As soon as you approach, you lose.

modified

hairloss expert
White God said:
Feels bad. I arrived 20 mins before the lecture and sat down. Several hot girls sat near me including a 5'10" blonde girl in yoga pants :shock: . I wanted to say hello but the area was very open and rejection would have been obvious to everyone around. So I just sat and browsed this place on my smartphone :mad: :mad: :mad:. Feels extremely bad. I cried on the train home. I NEED to approach tomorrow to make up for it.
That's ridiculous. I used to talk to people next to me all the time in school. In university, if I showed up 20 minutes early, no one would ever sit next to me though. I would intentionally show up barely on time or late to avoid this. :(

If girls are sitting next to you you're not unattractive.

RoboCopE

Incel
This is why social circle is so strong; if you are with at least one other male buddy it makes opening the girls much easier and there is almost no rejection if they don't show interest as you are just there with your friend doing your thing and you were there before them anyway. Also for us autists a group conversation with 2 girls and 2 guys is amazingly easier than 1 on 1.

Also even 7+'s feel self conscious about potential rejection in a big open environment like that where other people will witness it so that is just normal psychology not incelology.

Also another little hack I have (which I admit I don't do nearly often enough myself and chicken out) is try and engage neutral conversation as soon as they sit down, like ask them for a pen or a neutral (but relevant) question even if it requires a single one word response like yes or no. What you will find is just this initial effort of conversation is enough that if the girl is interested at all she will follow up with more talking, or a question herself later (it's often dumb as girls have no game and it will be very obvious she just wants to talk to you but your initial conversation effort has removed her fear of rejection now which girls do have too). If she has a non-friendly one word response and obviously isn't interested in talking to you because of your sub7 face (if you were O'Pry and ask for the time she'll give you a story about how she just got her watch fixed) then all the guilty and regret of not acting on the situation is gone and you can then sit there on your phone because thats the best thing to be doing anyway.