I can't work for 8 hours anymore

JasonGenova

Coper
It's so fucking tough mentally

Every fuckingg day 8 hours then 1.5 hours goes on traveling to job so I basically have 2-3 hours to live which I waste on cooking and gymcel so my life doesn't exist I don't even exist, I don't have freetime I'm a pathetic fucking slave to this system that reptilian gods have created, fml

Fuck life man, how the fuck do you brahs work 8 hours everyday like slaves and never rage??

I don't understand, or none of you work here which is also possible lmao

I don't wanna be a fucking slave anymore, fukk this

JasonGenova

Coper
I am so fucking jelaous of geeks and IT guys who have studied that shit and now they chill for 8 hours on work on computer and they have good money

I would 100 % trade my life with IT geek who works in programming or something even if he is ugly I dont give a fuck would 100% trade lives

Sick of this slave shit everyday

zyzz007

Lookism God
Nothereforlong said:
I'm Let's be honest all your extra free time would be spent on here
u are an asshole u know that. YOU can work and study since u have had POSITIVE social reinforcement and validation and sex in ur early adult life.
Trying being ugly and being shit on ur whole life and rejected and cant get sex and intimacy and have someone tell u to work and slave to continue ur miserable life. The mutherfucker wud push ur hispanic teeth out of ur fucking mouth.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
Nothereforlong said:
u are an asshole u know that. YOU can work and study since u have had POSITIVE social reinforcement and validation and sex in ur early adult life.
Trying being ugly and being shit on ur whole life and rejected and cant get sex and intimacy and have someone tell u to work and slave to continue ur miserable life. The mutherfucker wud push ur hispanic teeth out of ur fucking mouth.
:clap:

JasonGenova

Coper
zyzz007 said:
Nothereforlong said:
Ur such a important member of this website brah

Cant even describe this, your posts are easily one of the reasons I come here

JasonGenova said:
I am so fucking jelaous of geeks and IT guys who have studied that shit and now they chill for 8 hours on work on computer and they have good money

I would 100 % trade my life with IT geek who works in programming or something even if he is ugly I dont give a fuck would 100% trade lives

At this point I'd enjoy laying bricks more than my current enterprise IT job.

JasonGenova

Coper
MushroomCloud said:
JasonGenova said:

I would kill to have ur job

Life is so unfair

JasonGenova said:
MushroomCloud said:

Life is so unfair
Maybe you would kill for the money? The skills can be learned without the job.

I'm dead serious that when you're working in IT for a large org it can be soul crushing.

JasonGenova

Coper
MushroomCloud said:
JasonGenova said:

Life is so unfair
Maybe you would kill for the money? The skills can be learned without the job.

I'm dead serious that when you're working in IT for a large org it can be soul crushing.
I would 100 % do something illegal right now but if I get caught and end up in jail that is my BIGGEST fear by faaar, because in jail I cant kill myself and if I must stay trapped like an animal that is worse than hell for me, no freedom = death

So i cant do nothing iegal because if i get caught i cant even kill myeself in jail

JasonGenova

Coper
AzzRaze said:

This makes me want to brutally murder myself, money is so importanr and I do slave work for 0.0000000000000001 % of what he has

Life is bullsshit

FuckThis

Slayer
I never worked a day in my entire life.

I have no idea how can people do it

JasonGenova

Coper
FuckThis said:

Thats why you live with ur parents and u will never fuck sloots if u live with ur parents cuck

AzzRaze

Slayer
FuckThis said:

How old are you? Do you just live with your parents~???

FuckThis

Slayer
JasonGenova said:
FuckThis said:

Thats why you live with ur parents and u will never fuck sloots if u live with ur parents cuck
I have sex with my gf who lives with roommates (another girl) 
It can be annoying sometimes having to be quiet but it is not the end of the world. 

I also fucked some slooths at their place. It dosent have to be your place always
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
FuckThis said:

Yeah. I am 27,they give me a little allowance enough to get drunk and go clubing from time to time

AzzRaze

Slayer
FuckThis said:
JasonGenova said:
I have sex with my gf who lives with roommates (another girl) 
It can be annoying sometimes having to be quiet but it is not the end of the world. 

I also fucked some slooths at their place. It dosent have to be your place always
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
Yeah. I am 27,they give me a little allowance enough to get drunk and go clubing from time to time

Are they wealthy or something?? People work out of necessity to answer your earlier question lol, I mean even rich parents have their kids work tbh~