I can't wait until Hilary wins so rightwingcels will just shut the fuck up

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
I'm getting tired of this Trump debacle. It's making all the low iq subhumans, racists and retarded incel cuckservatives come out of the woodworks. They honestly think things like feminism, gay marriage, legal immigration and equal rights are something that's going to ruin society.

And yet they claim to be pro west. Liberalism, inclusiveness, multiculturalism and being tolerant and accepting of faith and belief are THE CORE western values. These are the things that have allowed countries like America to reach the very pinnacle and peak of civilization. To be against these tenants is to be against the west and everything it stands for. If you want to live in a rightwing shithole, go to saudi arabia, that is what rightwingers are advocating for, yet are so anti-muslim :giggle:

It's basically just a bunch of lazy fucks who've had their precious position of privilege taken from them, and like a baby instead of adapting they cry and whine about it.

Before, their status allowed them to coast through life easily, lock a woman down in a unhealthy relationship of convenience. Now they actually have to bring something to the table. what antifeministcels are saying to the world is that they're low t beta cucks who want to shame women into sleeping with them because of their lack of masculine behavior, looks and character. Every single right winger is an ugly low iq subhuman

And then they act like men are oppressed and masculinity is dying. sorry, women will always need and adore men with masculine behavior and virtue, the reason they get nothing is because they're losers who want to shame them for having sexual interest. Having a job and paying taxes doesn't entitle you to pussy, women shouldn't be shamed for being the sexual creatures they are.

Being insecure of migrants, what others are doing in the privacy of their bedrooms makes you a bitch cuck devoid of morals srs

#HILARY2016
#FUCKTRUMP

Dembroadbones

Normie
Any country that has a sizeable population of niggers and muslims is DOOMED to fail. Hope that helps.

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Dembroadbones said:
Any country that has a sizeable population of niggers and muslims is DOOMED to fail. Hope that helps.
Well the US has had a sizable amount of niggers for quite a while. They're nearly 15% of the population

Don't let the BLM retards get to you, the average black person doesn't think that way
:macho:

Once you go outside you realize all this rightwing coping and racism is just the dregs of society crying out for a chance to be something

Legit Theory said:
Dembroadbones said:
Well the US has had a sizable amount of niggers for quite a while.  They're nearly 15% of the population

Don't let the BLM retards get to you, the average black person doesn't think that way
:macho:

Once you go outside you realize all this rightwing coping and racism is just the dregs of society crying out for a chance to be something
:rage:
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

New Poster

JBC'ing on German renaissance jb
The culture wars were so 1990's.  I just yawn at this kind of talk now.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Im sry but if you really hope for hillary to win Im quite sure you should just cut off your own penis already and transform to a girl cause u must have literally negative testosterone levels in you  :giggle:

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
RealRob said:
Im sry but if you really hope for hillary to win Im quite sure you should just cut off your own penis already and transform to a girl cause u must have literally negative testosterone levels in you  :giggle:
I would prefer Sanders to win, but Hilary is the only option. Sure as hell ain't voting for Trump.

I'm certain my test is the highest ITT :giggle:

Legit Theory said:
RealRob said:
I would prefer Sanders to win, but Hilary is the only option.  Sure as hell ain't voting for Trump.  

I'm certain my test is the highest ITT :giggle:
yeah because of injectin but you're low pretanal t, nobody can escape his cuck genetics, it's hardwired :lol:

Foxx

Average Guy
Look man, you sound like a cool and smart guy until you start talking about politics, then you start sounding like a retard. Go talk to girls about this shit if you really care about it and want some sort of talk about it.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Im 100% you have sub 500ng/dl, please prove me wrong. It is something VERY fucked up with ur hormonal profile if you prefer that crazy feminist man-hating psycho-hoe before the funniest most entertaining provocing candidate to this day which every lib-tard and feminizt-cunt hate :giggle:
[hr]
Oh he is a steroidcel? Prob low prenatal T then, Im pretty sure his facial features are very feminine and pudgy  :giggle:

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Foxx said:
Look man, you sound like a cool and smart guy until you start talking about politics, then you start sounding like a retard. Go talk to girls about this shit if you really care about it and want some sort of talk about it.
Funny, all my male friends IRL have the same sentiment that I do.
It's only on obscure reject incel boards that everyone seems to have a problem with it.

You do realize half of the incels on here who happen to be rightwing want what equates to sexual charity, right?

Just lolololol

Foxx

Average Guy
Legit Theory said:
Foxx said:
It's only on obscure reject incel boards that everyone seems to have a problem with it.

You do realize half of the incels on here who happen to be rightwing want what equates to sexual charity, right?  

Just lolololol
Then talk to them about this.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Legit Theory said:
Foxx said:

Just lolololol
Typical libtard thinking, "evryone in my social circle think like this .. so it must be correct! we are so smart, look at those low IQ right wingers!"  :giggle: Herd mentality, you cant escape it