• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I cant take it anymore

suicidetomorrow

Regular
I see tall guys slayers.and chads with multiple women on them always... Yet I struggle to get the attention of a 5/10.... Life is such a cruel joke... Im going to save some money then im going to run heroin junkie game and serial killer game... I need to feel euphoria and vengeance

Thonis

Joke
You˙re not going to kill anyone. You can˙t even kill yourself. Face it, you are a worthless emotional wreck that nobody cares about.

suicidetomorrow

Regular
Thonis said:
You˙re not going to kill anyone. You can˙t even kill yourself. Face it, you are a worthless emotional wreck that nobody cares about.
I tried and ended up in hospital... Now I realise I hate a lot of people and do not fear dying ... Im just trying to give the NT life a go while attempting to dickmaxx... If that doesnt work out im gonna take revemge on all those who crossed me... None of yous believe me... But ppl find me extremely intimidating irl... They can sense I have faced death before and that I dont care much for life

Thonis

Joke
suicidetomorrow said:
Thonis said:
I tried and ended up in hospital... Now I realise I hate a lot of people and do not fear dying ... Im just trying to give the NT life a go while attempting to dickmaxx... If that doesnt work out im gonna take revemge on all those who crossed me... None of yous believe me... But ppl find me extremely intimidating irl... They can sense I have faced death before and that I dont care much for life

Why would you want people to believe you anyways? It is better to not be seen as a threat.