I can't stop worrying about fucking drug test

Although I expect it to be negative, having a false positive result will likely lead to more testing which will lead to delayed relocation.
Life is legit bullshit in 2016.

modified

hairloss expert
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Although I expect it to be negative, having a false positive result will likely lead to more testing which will lead to delayed relocation.
Wtf does that mean? Are you an inmate?

modified said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Wtf does that mean? Are you an inmate?
No I expect to move to a different state next week, but if the drug test screws me over I will have to retest before I can move to that state.

a_nimbus

Banned
SpoiledMaleModel said:
youre mentally ill

normal mentally healthy people dont worry about worst case scenarios

thickneckedslayer said:
you don't take any drugs you aspie nerd
The urine test is not the best test for absolute accuracy, it can fail about 5% to 10% of the time.
[hr]
incelsNeed2die said:
drink poppyseed tea, it cleanses your body of toxins and will make you pass the test.
:cage:
[hr]
a_nimbus said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
youre mentally ill

You don't get it dude, I NEED this job and i NEED to get out from my current location, or else I might just be dead.

a_nimbus

Banned
SpoiledMaleModel said:
thickneckedslayer said:
you don't take any drugs you aspie nerd
The urine test is not the best test for absolute accuracy, it can fail about 5% to 10% of the time.
[hr]
incelsNeed2die said:
drink poppyseed tea, it cleanses your body of toxins and will make you pass the test.
[hr]
a_nimbus said:
youre mentally ill

You don't get it dude, I NEED this job and i NEED to get out from my current location, or else I might just be dead.
you need a therapist more than a job
youre worried cause youre a beta bitch and cant do nothing except worry about everything in life

a_nimbus said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
[hr]

[hr]

youre worried cause youre a beta bitch and cant do nothing except worry about everything in life
This is actually legit, I seriously cannot stop my body from producing cortisol

a_nimbus

Banned
SpoiledMaleModel said:
a_nimbus said:
your whole family is prob fat thanks to you spreading stress to everyone around you spiking cortisol levels and adding stress in their lives

a_nimbus said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
your whole family is prob fat thanks to you spreading stress to everyone around you spiking cortisol levels and adding stress in their lives
Just lol at thinking that my family actually gives a fuck about me at this point

a_nimbus

Banned
SpoiledMaleModel said:
a_nimbus said:
Just lol at thinking that my family actually gives a fuck about me at this point
thats a good thing cause if they did theyd want to kill themselves for having to put up with you
if i was your brother id beat the shit out of you just to have you shut the fuck up and not ruin a peaceful environment

a_nimbus said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
thats a good thing cause if they did theyd want to kill themselves for having to put up with you
if i was your brother id beat the shit out of you just to have you shut the fuck up and not ruin a peaceful environment
:banderas:

a_nimbus

Banned
SpoiledMaleModel said:
a_nimbus said:
:banderas:
beta faggot bitch
youre like my dad
fucking neurotic as fuck

a_nimbus

Banned
SpoiledMaleModel said:
a_nimbus said:
beta faggot bitch
youre like my dad
fucking neurotic as fuck
Being neurotic is better than being overly optimistic TBH
says who?  since when did having a fugly flawed personality become better than having a good personality?

they weed out fuckers like you in the military and kick them out
in prison they shank you for being a bitch

a_nimbus said:
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Being neurotic is better than being overly optimistic TBH
says who?  since when did having a fugly flawed personality become better than having a good personality?

they weed out fuckers like you in the military and kick them out
in prison they shank you for being a bitch
I need height