Banned
I cant stop seeing inches and measuring everything around me
Cereal boxes textbooks remotes
Why have my height gains been forsaken.
[hr]
Help me

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
What's your height? If you are short, I can understand it. It is unsolvable problem, one of the worst possible handicaps ever, so you need to verbalize your frustration in a psychotherapeutic-like fashion to feel a bit better temporarily, although nothing changes in fact and you are basically convicted to suffer until death.

Joncoping

Normie
JustTheWayYouAre said:
What's your height? If you are short, I can understand it. It is unsolvable problem, one of the worst possible handicaps ever, so you need to verbalize your frustration in a psychotherapeutic-like fashion to feel a bit better temporarily, although nothing changes in fact and you are basically convicted to suffer until death.
Limb lengthening is a reality. IncelExecutioner is currently 5'11" from 5'8". It is expensive however 100k USD

BuxomZygos

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
5ft10 but it sucks
6ft or just lol
I hate being mogged

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
BuxomZygos said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
5ft10 but it sucks
6ft or just lol
I hate being mogged
Nonsense, it is completely fine, forget it. The threshold of an acceptable height is about 5.8 - 5.9.

heilsa

Slayer
Joncoping said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Limb lengthening is a reality. IncelExecutioner is currently 5'11" from 5'8". It is expensive however 100k USD
lol he really did it? lmaaaoooo

BuxomZygos

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
BuxomZygos said:
5ft10 but it sucks
6ft or just lol
I hate being mogged
Nonsense, it is completely fine, forget it. The threshold of an acceptable height is about 5.8 - 5.9.
No people and women dont respect you
5ft10 is neutral
6ft is positive range
[hr]

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
BuxomZygos said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
5ft10 is neutral
6ft is positive range
Yes, it is definitely a positive trait. One of my 'friends' is about 6.4", he is also an alcoholic and quite old with beer belly. You should see facial expressions of some women passing around with their fragile short cuckold husbands, the desire and lust in their eyes when they meet this robust and big guy who towers her shitty husbands, is out of this world. Such a genuine output fusing the respect, sexual desire and admiration is second to none.

BuxomZygos

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
BuxomZygos said:
5ft10 is neutral
6ft is positive range
Yes, it is definitely a positive trait. One of my 'friends' is about 6.4", he is also an alcoholic and quite old with beer belly. You should see facial expressions of some women passing around with their fragile short cuckold husbands, the desire and lust in their eyes when they meet this robust and big guy who towers her shitty husbands, is out of this world. Such a genuine output fusing the respect, sexual desire and admiration is second to none.
Thats why i need ideal height

heilsa

Slayer
accept your fate and settle down with an indian chick. as long as you are taller than her there is no problem

BuxomZygos

Banned
heilsa said:
accept your fate and settle down with an indian chick. as long as you are taller than her there is no problem
Sikh jatt women are the most hypergamous about height  :lol: