I cant stick to my diet

Its too fucking hard to not break my diet. I get cravings for pizza and other foods and on my days off from work i cant help but splurge on junk food. 

How in the fuck do you guys do it?

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
There is no fucking God.

If there was he would not make pizza slaying bad for you.

Vertu

Incel
Obviously you don't value aesthetics, looks theory, health theory and athleticism theory.

But here, let me give you a little insider information: I haven't had even a SINGLE piece of junk food in YEARS.

There's nothing I can do to help you niggah. Obviously you are lacking willpower and your primitive urges are taking control.

springfield

Banned
i found out the hard way. i developed type 2 diabetes after dirty bulking

shitposter

Normie
Try intermittent fasting.  I am not that hungry in the morning and eat a 1,200 calorie meal at 1pm and 8pm

Chad

Incel
Vertu said:
Obviously you don't value aesthetics, looks theory, health theory and athleticism theory.

But here, let me give you a little insider information: I haven't had even a SINGLE piece of junk food in YEARS.

There's nothing I can do to help you niggah. Obviously you are lacking willpower and your primitive urges are taking control.
Respect

Vertu said:

Maybe you should start eating junk food so you can gain some weight you little twink.

Reflex

Lookism God
lol it's your genetics that make you unable to do so srs

Joncoping

Normie
Genetic Shit said:
Its too fucking hard to not break my diet. I get cravings for pizza and other foods and on my days off from work i cant help but splurge on junk food. 

How in the fuck do you guys do it?
t3/clenbuterol. DNP soon

Skirrel

Coper
Take EC stack.  Eat shirataki noodles and sweet potato fries

Maybe try making your own pizza margarita

RoboCopE

Incel
80/20 rule + primal + IF

Don't buy into that lean chicken breast brocolli bodybuilding BS paleo foods are epic eggs bacon rice potatoes steak mexican meatballs chicken wings etc etc etc

PussyPolice

Subhuman
I can't go a single day without carbs. I try my hardest everyday but I always fail.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
As much as I hate relying on caffeine to break myself from soda and food, it must be done.

EC stack crew, checking in. 

Intermittent fasting + keto + 200mg caffeine twice daily with ephedrine.

Food-restriction Diets are shit and never work. You will always give up and binge.

Change your lifestyle for a long term change instead.

I recommend flexible dieting. Track calories (and protein if you care about muscle) and eat what ever you want so you don't get cravings.

Make sure you obviously get in adequate vitamins, minerals and fibre too.