• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I can't send messages . Also hello i guess?

Thonis

Joke
Admin i tried to send a private message but i was unable to do so. Any way of fixing that would be appreciated.

Being gone for a while on both sh and this place has worked wonders in making me a more calm person.
I realized that a man sometimes has to remove himself from certain types of situations although some of us do not have the privilege to do so.

At very least you can manage your own media and be your own north korea. It is too late and what was seen cannot be unseen but watching things that infuriate you does you no good.

Cloud

Machine
Need 50 posts I think. And yes whats up, Thonis, do you still plan on a suicide with your dog

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Legit, reading SH and entering into deep redpill sent me into a rage where I smashed my parents house up which led to my brother encouraging me to go back on Zoloft.

paulus

Banned
MENTAL_CEL said:
Legit, reading SH and entering into deep redpill sent me into a rage where I smashed my parents house up which led to my brother encouraging me to go back on Zoloft.

:lmfao:

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
paulus said:
MENTAL_CEL said:

:lmfao:

It's not funny man the zoloft has taken away my anxiety but I'm lazy and apathetic as fuck as a result.

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I got excited becuase i thiught you were adonis but your just that autist that pays homeless people to say stuff from sh. 

You shouldnt have returned if these forums are bad for you.

Thonis

Joke
Cloud said:
Need 50 posts I think. And yes whats up, Thonis, do you still plan on a suicide with your dog

Wow that sucks. How am i suppose to get 50 posts now that i am less active? I don˙t wish to spam like a tard.

Well my dog was put to sleep a while ago and it was painful to watch. Not sure if i consider suicide.

MENTAL_CEL

Rotter
Ryu said:
I got excited becuase i thiught you were adonis but your just that autist that pays homeless people to say stuff from sh. 

Oh it's him?

:hi:

It's me MENTALCEL from SH.

Any more homeless videos?

Cloud

Machine
Thonis said:
Cloud said:

Wow that sucks. How am i suppose to get 50 posts now that i am less active? I don˙t wish to spam like a tard.

Well my dog was put to sleep a while ago and it was painful to watch. Not sure if i consider suicide.

Ahh yes thats right, How could I forget, I actually remember commenting on your thread saying sorry for the death of your dog. And yes either spam ot make some serious thrrads.

Thonis

Joke
Ryu said:

MENTAL_CEL said:
Ryu said:

Oh it's him?

:hi:

It's me MENTALCEL from SH.

Any more homeless videos?

I am not that guy. I am not Elliot2000

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Admin? I can not contact my friend

Thonis

Joke
gandytime said:
How is Life? Have you gotten laid?

I met up with some Italian girl to do "blood play". She consented to being cut by me and i gave her body a few cuts and sticked some needles in her. Drank some of her blood too. She wanted me to do more than just hurt her and at the time i realized how disgusted i was by whores like her.

I would have sex with a girl if she was a virgin but she was 24 years old and an obvious slut.

My life is fine but kinda boring and mundane.

gandytime

Rotter
Thonis said:
gandytime said:
How is Life? Have you gotten laid?

I met up with some Italian girl to do "blood play". She consented to being cut by me and i gave her body a few cuts and sticked some needles in her. Drank some of her blood too. She wanted me to do more than just hurt her and at the time i realized how disgusted i was by whores like her.

I would have sex with a girl if she was a virgin but she was 24 years old and an obvious slut.

Strong Trolle bro.

Thonis

Joke
gandytime said:
Thonis said:

Strong Trolle bro.

Thanks.  I just came here to contact a certain user. I might leave as soon as i do that.