• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I can't leave house for 5 days after pizza

lopol

Regular
I need 5 days to debloat when I eat pizza

Bodyfat is kinda copa, bloat is the only thing that matters

my antipsychotic make me hungry so I ate pizza yesterday

I did a sauna this morning and I'm doing an intermittent fasting too, my face is currently soccer ball-tier

I just need to stop my antipsychotics and do a keto diet so that the bloat can go away and I can go to work next monday

I will pop cream of tartar too

I don't really have facial hair so I can't play the beard game to hide the bloat :turban: 

I need to do intense cardio too :stomper: 

Imagine a soccer ball faced guy doing cardio, looks so tryhard :lol: 

at least I know I can debloat now, it just takes time

lopol

Regular
straightcel_l said:
Is it really that noticeable

Definitely

The difference I have when bloated and debloated is insane

I have probably some incel intolerances to some type of carbs or wheat

It's like days and night difference

also huge amount of sodium yesterday

I'm not even mentally ill at this point, it's only a matter of bloat, it's a medical issue at this point

My facial attractiveness has a lot of variation, I mean it's extreme, I can double my attractiveness when debloated, it's just unbelievable

What I mean is, without surgery I can pass from 4 to 8 depending of diet/lifestyle

it's just insane when you realize it, you can't even feel yourself handsome because you know you can bloat and becoming a below-average faced dude

The meds I take have antidiuretics properties so it can explain the water retention I get

Insanity

Lel

Machine
if i eat one pizza i become considerably worse, at 2nd pizza within a week im invisible and need two weeks to come back lean. Bloat should be classified as a chronic disease and doctors must expertise on tackling it. Its insane what difference it does to some people.

lopol

Regular
Lel said:
if i eat one pizza i become considerably worse, at 2nd pizza within a week im invisible and need two weeks to come back lean. Bloat should be classified as a chronic disease and doctors must expertise on tackling it. Its insane what difference it does to some people.

DEFINITELY

Debloated I'm JAMES DEAN TIER

I'm a 2019 JAmes DEAN when debloated

very handsome 8/10

AND I BECOME A FUCKING 3/10 soccer-ball faced dude if I want to enjoy meals

IT's insane, it's a chronic disease

I don't even know how I had the bravery to go to the sauna this morning after eating those High-carbs meals High sodium

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
Lel said:

how is this possible? I used to think sodium bloat is cope and it's just confirmation bias

Lel

Machine
lopol said:
Lel said:

DEFINITELY

very handsome 8/10

I don't even know how I had the bravery to go to the sauna this morning after eating those High-carbs meals High sodium

it messes with your self-perception for sure but don't have to stress about it. It is what it is.

have you done any bloodowork or check for mineral/vitamine imbalances ? My guess is that we have higher estrogen receptors which bind with lipids, which bind with water.

Wellthatsucks said:
Lel said:

how is this possible? I used to think sodium bloat is cope and it's just confirmation bias

its mostly high bodyfat, but some guys like us store fat (which hold water) quicker than others. We can't break down some foods to nutritions basically.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-High-vs-Low-bodyfat-face-pics-is-it-worth-it

i go from before to after with 2 days of over eating trash food.

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
Lel said:
lopol said:
DEFINITELY

very handsome 8/10

it messes with your self-perception for sure but don't have to stress about it. It is what it is.

have you done any bloodowork or check for mineral/vitamine imbalances ? My guess is that we have higher estrogen receptors which bind with lipids, which bind with water.

Wellthatsucks said:

its mostly high bodyfat, but some guys like us store fat (which hold water) quicker than others. We can't break down some foods to nutritions basically.

https://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-High-vs-Low-bodyfat-face-pics-is-it-worth-it

i go from before to after with 2 days of over eating trash food.

crazy, worth looking into and documenting changes

also why did you post pics of yourself?? low inhib? do you own the antifa?

lopol

Regular
@"Lel" 

No I didn't do any bloodwork in relation to this

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
Pizzas are fairly bad, some a lot worse than others. 

I can eat a 25g pack of Doritos bits - a fucking ounce - and within an hour, my breathing's laboured and my face swollen to shit. 
It's not the corn, it's not the palm oil, doubt it's even the MSG...must be the table salt in all these foods. I don't get this effect from Himalayan pink salt, which has every mineral known to man (80+) except iodine

I guess it's the sudden rush of sodium in sodium chloride. 

Know that feel being invisible from pizzacelling, brutal

Imperative

HQNP
Chad can eat a whole candy shop, never get acne or bloat.

How does OP cope?

:datalol:

Narcissist

wannabe slayer
its probably insulin resistance, over 200 grams of carbs + sodium = severe face bloat

I legit look like a fatass after cheat meals

no point being low body fat when carbs make you look high bodyfat, its like all the effort for nothing