• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I can't imagine having friends

I don't have friends, because I keep my circles tight. Everyone in my circle is my homie, my family. We're all blood brothers and we don't trust anyone else.

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
i have no idea yet i had friends from 9-15 non stop just by loving football genuinely

after 17-18, all went downhill in terms of social circle, i deviate too much from the crowd i guess

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
if you didn't have any friends growing up, forget it

the older you get, the harder it is to make friends

might as well embrace you're gonna be friendless for the rest of your life

bajskorven

Champion
aspiedotnet said:
i have no idea yet i had friends from 9-15 non stop just by loving football genuinely

after 17-18, all went downhill in terms of social circle, i deviate too much from the crowd i guess

Why? you are GL man. Did you isolate yourself on purpose? 

This is how life is when you have friends: people snaps you on the working days, sometimes ask you if you want to workout and watch soccer, on fridays the call you and make plans for the weekend. You hang out with your crew and meet other crews with more girls, normies and chads etc. If you are a subhuman you get ignored by the girls, mocked by the normans and eventually completely alienated. 

Do not try to be NT as a subhuman, its dangerous for your mental health.

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin