I can't find a fucking job

I'm 25yo, got my computer science masters degree 4 months ago, and I can't find a job in IT since then  :rage:

Maybe it's because I have only 3 months of experience?

I know it's fun to be NEET and all, but I'm sick of it already

Because I have no job, I must still live with my parents, and no girl will ever take me seriously  :rage:

I'm sending my offers to a lot of employers but barely anyone responds

Tyrone the Nigger said:
I'm 25yo, got my computer science masters degree 4 months ago, and I can't find a job in IT since then  :rage:

Because I have no job, I must still live with my parents, and no girl will ever take me seriously  :rage:

tbh your problem is probably that all decent paying compscience jobs these days are either consultation based or some sort of lead-programmer/software-architecture gig.
You need high looks for those since you have to lead people or sell people your ideas. Basically as a consultant you need people to trust you enough to invest large sums of money into something. Consider how important looks/charisma are for a sales job where you sell people a physical car. Then consider how much more risky it is to buy a much more epensive piece of intangible software with no resell value at all.

The days where ugly nerds could make a good living coding software are over. This job is now done by equally ugly indians in Bangalore and recently even that has gotten too expensive and now it's Indonesia or something for even cheaper code-monkeys.

I suggest you looksmaxx or LDAR tbh, there's no place for sub 5s in the educated workforce.

GeneticDeadEnd said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:

tbh your problem is probably that all decent paying compscience jobs these days are either consultation based or some sort of lead-programmer/software-architecture gig.
You need high looks for those since you have to lead people or sell people your ideas. Basically as a consultant you need people to trust you enough to invest large sums of money into something. Consider how important looks/charisma are for a sales job where you sell people a physical car. Then consider how much more risky it is to buy a much more epensive piece of intangible software with no resell value at all.

The days where ugly nerds could make a good living coding software are over. This job is now done by equally ugly indians in Bangalore and recently even that has gotten too expensive and now it's Indonesia or something for even cheaper code-monkeys.

I suggest you looksmaxx or LDAR tbh, there's no place for sub 5s in the educated workforce.
Nah, there are plenty of ugly non-indian dudes in IT, at least where I live

Looks are not the problem, besides, I'm not a sub5