I can't believe user "cuckadoodledoo" is only about 15

This young and already browsing this website, poor fella. When I found the old website I already had my life set and browse it mostly for entertainment, but this guy is going to be stuck in here for the rest of his life. Even if he tries to leave, he will come back under "alts". It's too addictive to fully quit. If you didn't have your life set before finding this website you know what's up.

Joncoping

Normie
LMAO he is lucky as fuck, imagine if he found this place 10 years later? If he doesn't start blasting HGH and roidceling, then he is an idiot. His bones haven't sealed, he destiny hasn't been written yet. It's in his hands to do what he needs to do to make it.

That guy is blessed

I don't want to know how far in life I would have been by now if I had his knowledge @ 15

Joncoping said:
LMAO he is lucky as fuck, imagine if he found this place 10 years later? If he doesn't start blasting HGH and roidceling, then he is an idiot. His bones haven't sealed, he destiny hasn't been written yet. It's in his hands to do what he needs to do to make it.
He would be way happier being oblivious than chasing the pipedream that "looksmaxing" is.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joncoping said:
he won't do shit only develop mental disorders by visiting this forum

heilsa

Slayer
cuckadoodledoo said:
I wont do shit with a chitty maxilla
i hope you already made an appointment at your local endocrinologist.

springfield

Banned
im glad I spent my childhood and early teen years before the Internet and social media got big.