I cannot take women who say they are depressed seriously

Happy Rotter

Slayer
From time to time I browse social anxiety and depression forums, and you will often see someone start a thread about how they have no friends and how they think everyone hates them.

Usually at this point they haven't given away their gender, which leaves me guessing, until they write something like this:

"The only person I can really talk to about my depression and feelings of worthlessness is my wonderful, loving husband of 8 years. I don't know what I'd do without him".

Just fucking LOL! Do they know who a depressed man has to turn to... I'll give you a clue... fucking NOBODY because they will be a FA shut-in.

I don't understand how any woman could be depressed in 2016. They are literally living life on god mode. Every day for them is filled with endless possibilities for fun and happiness, every time they leave the house it is an adventure where they are rewarded and given special treatment because of their gender.

Women cannot lose. You want sex? You've got it. You want a boyfriend? No problem. Want a guy to pay for things for you? Done.

If you're a conventionally beautiful woman, you are praised for this. If you're not, you're praised for your uniqueness and quirkiness. Even if you are morbidly obese and ugly, you can get a ripped guy with a fat fetish, and nobody can publicly criticise you for your weight because of fat acceptance.

Every flaw you have as a woman just means more and more guys will be interested in you because they think they are in the same league as you.

How can any woman be depressed, when no matter what she looks like, how she acts or what she does, she can have a great life, and any flaws she has or mistakes she make are excused, or often end up working in her favour?

WOMEN CANNOT FUCKING LOSE :rage:

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Bump
This is one of the most legit threads you will read this year

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
:clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap:

Just see those retarded dumb bitches on that stupid SAS forum. "I have a lot of society anxiety, but my boyfriend has been so understanding"

JUST FUCKING LOL.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
This is why for the majority of human history no one took women seriously and wouldnt even let them leave the kitchen, for fuck sake we didnt even let them vote or own property till recently, and for good reason.

Yup.

I cried in front of my friends due to bottled up depression and loneliness that accumulated over two decades and they've cut contact pretty much.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Amnesia said:
This is why for the majority of human history no one took women seriously and wouldnt even let them leave the kitchen, for fuck sake we didnt even let them vote or own property till recently, and for good reason.
Legit
[hr]
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Yup.

I cried in front of my friends due to bottled up depression and loneliness that accumulated over two decades and they've cut contact pretty much.
Now imagine the same thing happened to a woman:
-Network of support (friends, family, women-only charity)
-Thousands of white knights rushing to take you out and cheer you up
-Sob story about how you are a victim that you can bring up any time for sympathy
-Allowed to take the day / week off of work

Happy Rotter said:
From time to time I browse social anxiety and depression forums, and you will often see someone start a thread about how they have no friends and how they think everyone hates them.

Usually at this point they haven't given away their gender, which leaves me guessing, until they write something like this:

"The only person I can really talk to about my depression and feelings of worthlessness is my wonderful, loving husband of 8 years. I don't know what I'd do without him".

Just fucking LOL! Do they know who a depressed man has to turn to... I'll give you a clue... fucking NOBODY because they will be a FA shut-in.
too legit. FUCK

RottingBrah

Incel
Legit. Men can be depressed but when women use that term they don't even know what it means. They probably use it for attention

igesio

Banned
Amnesia said:
Clap

Happy Rotter

Slayer
RottingBrah said:
Legit. Men can be depressed but when women use that term they don't even know what it means. They probably use it for attention
They are too concerned with the present and immediate future, and what is real and literal (rather than abstract), to understand true suffering and the cavernous depths of despair that men the world over experience on a daily basis. They are like small children who can be cheered up with some reassuring words and a candy bar

Herald

Normie
Amnesia said:
True. 

However, those measures also reinforce women's inclination towards remaining mentally atrophied as bratty children. 

You see, women are capable of being objective, rational, interesting, et al. 

THE PROBLEM: BOTH Men and Women themselves coddle the entirety of the female gender from experiences and responsibilities that CONFER adulthood. 

This is why grown ass women can argue irrationally and idiotically, and all logic fails to get through to them. And if you insist on pushing facts, what happens?

OTHER people (WK's, Manginas, other idiotic women) chime in to DEFEND HER FROM BEING TOLD THAT SHE's wrong. 

This is why children from single-mother homes end up as basket cases: 

THEY ARE BEING RAISED BY A LOBOTOMIZED GROWN UP WITH EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION AS HER SOLE BRAIN FUNCTION. 

:rage:

Herald said:
Amnesia said:
True. 

However, those measures also reinforce women's inclination towards remaining mentally atrophied as bratty children. 

THE PROBLEM: BOTH Men and Women themselves coddle the entirety of the female gender from experiences and responsibilities that CONFER adulthood. 

This is why grown ass women can argue irrationally and idiotically, and all logic fails to get through to them. And if you insist on pushing facts, what happens?

OTHER people (WK's, Manginas, other idiotic women) chime in to DEFEND HER FROM BEING TOLD THAT SHE's wrong. 

THEY ARE BEING RAISED BY A LOBOTOMIZED GROWN UP WITH EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION AS HER SOLE BRAIN FUNCTION. 

legit

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Herald said:
Amnesia said:
True. 

Damn, legit as fuck.
But I haven't seen much proof that women can be logical and rational. I think that's why they were never taken seriously in human history up until very recently, rather than them being the way they are because of the limitations that were placed on them. They have all the freedom in the world now and so haven't used it to do jack shit

smellysocks

Gigachad
yeah, men are all alone. There is ZERO support for our struggles. We just have to suffer silently and "man up"

Herald

Normie
Happy Rotter said:
Herald said:
Damn, legit as fuck.
But I haven't seen much proof that women can be logical and rational. I think that's why they were never taken seriously in human history up until very recently, rather than them being the way they are because of the limitations that were placed on them. They have all the freedom in the world now and so haven't used it to do jack shit
The proof is like less than 9% of women in any area of society (business, engineering, rational and objective working class mothers, etc). 

The reason why women were held from doing anything meaningful, was solely because the system used to build civilization (i.e.:patriarchies) made it to extract the most male labor possible and further limiting women's options for self-sustenance and responsibility (with the exception of reproduction and menial housework). 

The issue with this, is that it makes women atrophied as hell. They never grow up or face any feedback or reality at all. 
And on a limbic level, THEY KNOW IT. 

And this NEVER backfires for them. So why would they change it?

I've met very few women in college who were really competent in the engineering-based courses. 

Also, quote from Esther Vilar "The Manipulated Man":

As a result of `love,' man is able to hide his cowardly self-deception behind a smoke screen of sentiment. He is able to make himself believe that his senseless enslavement to woman and her hostages is more than an act of honor, it has a higher purpose. 

He is entirely happy in his role as a slave and has arrived at the goal he has so long desired. Since woman gains nothing but one advantage after another from the situation as it stands today, things will never change. The system forces her to be corrupt, but no one is going to worry about that. 

Since one can expect nothing from a woman but love, it will remain the currency for any need she might have. Man, her slave, will continue to use his energies only according to his conditioning and never to his own advantage. He will achieve greater goals and the more he achieves, the farther women will become alienated from him. The more he tries to ingratiate himself with her, the more demanding she will become; the more he desires her, the less she finds him desirable; the more comforts he provides for her, the more indolent, stupid and inhuman she will become - and man will grow lonelier as a result. 

Only woman can break the vicious circle of man's manipulation and exploitation - but she will not do it. There is absolutely no compelling reason why she should. It is useless to appeal to her feelings, for she is callous and knows no pity. And so the world will go on, sinking deeper and deeper into this morass of kitsch, barbarism, and inanity called femininity. And man, that wonderful dreamer, will never awaken from his dream.