I CANNOT spend yet another full day just on this site, I JUST CANNOT

Weaselface

Coper
It's been like a MONTH. I tried driving to a mall and I walked through for five minutes and got MOGGED by the GIRLS and had to sit down.

Q U A R A N T I N E
QUARANTINE

The day has just begun and I already see NO reason not to go back into bed again

Shit

Incel
How the fuck is this guy earning enough money to drive around all day like a rich man yet his life is so bad that he wants to kill himself?

OP is a spoiledcel.

Weaselface

Coper
Shit said:
How the fuck is this guy earning enough money to drive around all day like a rich man yet his life is so bad that he wants to kill himself?

OP is a spoiledcel.
I'm a worthless oldcel dropout sponging on the gasoline of my pitying daddy.

Living alone I fished food from dumpsters, and couldn't afford the postage stamp for poorcel housing benefits.

Legit as fuck. Never been so depressed in my life as earlier this year when I was spending 13-14 hours a day on sluthate. Shit is addictive as crack cocaine.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Chris Hemsworth said:
Legit as fuck. Never been so depressed in my life as earlier this year when I was spending 13-14 hours a day on sluthate. Shit is addictive as crack cocaine.
we are masochists

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Chris Hemsworth said:
Legit as fuck. Never been so depressed in my life as earlier this year when I was spending 13-14 hours a day on *****. Shit is addictive as crack cocaine.
Weaselface said:
Didn't even shower, goodnight!
[video=youtube]