• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i cannot get over how fucking ugly and pathetic i am

LostTuna

Machine
at least 50% is due to god/genetics and the rest is mostly my fault

fucking fuck fuck fuck

Isn't this you?

If so, just lol. Frauding to the MAX

MaleModels.net

AutisticSlayers.net

modified

hairloss expert
Norwooding Ethnik said:
Isn't this you?

MaleModels.net

AutisticSlayers.net

Yeah that's him except he's been intentionally going rapidly bald for the past year despite everyone telling him to do something about it.

He's too busy writing stupid rap lyrics to get on fin.

LostTuna

Machine
modified said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
Isn't this you?

MaleModels.net

AutisticSlayers.net

Yeah that's him except he's been intentionally going rapidly bald for the past year despite everyone telling him to do something about it.

u said it yourself that whites have shitty hair repair qualities and dont react well to treatment like asians do etc. what the fuck can i do except take estrogen and thats not even a gurantee?

also that pic was at around 19 yrs old. im a 21 yr old cel now and look ugly as fuck

modified said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
Isn't this you?

MaleModels.net

AutisticSlayers.net

He looks like superman. He's the "tall, dark, and handsome" girls refer to. Judging from that pic, he is no less than 6.5 by lookism standards. Just fucking lol at all these frauds. This shit is fucking unbelievable. I need at least 6 surgeries just so I can be around a 5-6/10. This forum is a complete fucking joke. It's filled with average to good looking pussies and aspies looking for validation.

The only legit part is the Looksmaxxing section.

LostTuna

Machine
Norwooding Ethnik said:
modified said:

He looks like superman. He's the "tall, dark, and handsome" girls refer to. Judging from that pic, he is no less than 6.5 by lookism standards. Just fucking lol at all these frauds. This shit is fucking unbelievable. I need at least 6 surgeries just so I can be around a  5-6/10. This forum is a complete fucking joke. It's filled with average to good looking pussies and aspies looking for validation.

The only legit part is the Looksmaxxing section.

once again that pic was nearly 2 yrs ago i look like shit now

Invisible

Champion
LostTuna = LostCause

Mental illness to the hills.

LostTuna

Machine
EdSheeran said:
post pics of your hairline now

i posted some a while back but deleted. too embarrassed. in the pic above i was like a nw1 i guess (ive never been below a nw0.75, not even as a young kid) plus a big forehead with zero temple points (never had them). at least my hair was very lush and thick back then with no thinning anywhere on the scalp etc

right now im like a nw2 with mild diffuse thinning. ive been keeping my hair much shorter these days as well so its not hard to picture how disgusting my norwood is. no need for pics  :rage: :rage:

@"modified" help me please srs this time. can i take fin by itself?

LostTuna

Machine
True Romance said:
If you compliment him, he gets off on the validation

If you insult him, he gets off on the humiliation

Lol

:jordan:

:glasses:

modified

hairloss expert
LostTuna said:
EdSheeran said:
post pics of your hairline now

i posted some a while back but deleted. too embarrassed. in the pic above i was like a nw1 i guess (ive never been below a nw0.75, not even as a young kid) plus a big forehead with zero temple points (never had them). at least my hair was very lush and thick back then with no thinning anywhere on the scalp etc

right now im like a nw2 with mild diffuse thinning. ive been keeping my hair much shorter these days as well so its not hard to picture how disgusting my norwood is. no need for pics  :rage: :rage:

Go fuck yourself Tuna. We both know you have no intention of doing anything except making more shitposts. I won't get all the time back I tried to help you.

Last advice I will give you on this:

- Yes you can take fin by itself. In many cases this is enough.
- If you want regrowth, try some rogaine on your receded areas in addition to the fin twice daily for the first 6-12 months.
- If you don't get sufficient results on fin after 6 months, switch to dutasteride.
- If that still doesn't do it, do what I do and go on RU58841.

LostTuna

Machine
modified said:
LostTuna said:

Go fuck yourself Tuna. We both know you have no intention of doing anything except making more shitposts. I won't get all the time back I tried to help you.

- If you want regrowth, try some rogaine on your receded areas in addition to the fin twice daily for the first 6-12 months.
- If you don't get sufficient results on fin after 6 months, switch to dutasteride.

thanks srs im probably gonna do this. first im gonna see if it gets any worse in the next 6-12 months. its possible ive hit a plateau for the time being but we'll see what happens. gonna take some pics and measurements and if shit gets any worse im going all out to figjht it

modified

hairloss expert
LostTuna said:
modified said:

thanks srs im probably gonna do this. first im gonna see if it gets any worse in the next 6-12 months. its possible ive hit a plateau for the time being but we'll see what happens. gonna take some pics and measurements and if shit gets any worse im going all out to figjht it

:cage:

Back on ignore you go. You are either a great troll or the highest level of mental retardation. Either way, congrats.

LostTuna said:
modified said:

u said it yourself that whites have shitty hair repair qualities and dont react well to treatment like asians do etc. what the fuck can i do except take estrogen and thats not even a gurantee?

also that pic was at around 19 yrs old. im a 21 yr old cel now and look ugly as fuck

So post pic and let us rate/decide