• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I can see why girls use half face pictures and filters. [pic]

I can see why girls do this. If you go and take a picture of your face and crop it in half, I guarantee it'll look better.

-------------

Here is a picture of me looking relatively decent compared normal. I have:

-Applied black and white filter to cover up basement-tier skin.
-Hidden half my face to hide asymmetry.
-Running squintgame.
-Clenching jaw.

I'd be tempted to run Tinder game with this, but I don't look nearly the same irl.

IcedEarth

Rotter
scar_face40 said:
I'd be tempted to run Tinder game with this, but I don't look nearly the same irl.

you could try, like somebody will kill you for it?

i know i did the same with my more aesthetic face half and i looked good.
but what does it matter?
if you dont look like a hypermasculine slayer, the girl wants to meet up for a coffee first anyway...and then the game is over.

IcedEarth said:
scar_face40 said:

you could try, like somebody will kill you for it?

Yeah but they'd be repulsed as soon as I turned my head to one side.

Mew'sDisciple

scar_face40 said:

I can see why girls do this. If you go and take a picture of your face and crop it in half, I guarantee it'll look better.

-------------

Here is a picture of me looking relatively decent compared normal. I have:

-Applied black and white filter to cover up basement-tier skin.
-Hidden half my face to hide asymmetry.
-Running squintgame.
-Clenching jaw.

You look quite aesthetic in that picture, I'd recommend it

IcedEarth

Rotter
scar_face40 said:
Yeah but they'd be repulsed as soon as I turned my head to one side.

just try it, women shoot pics at angles to cheat their weight

let her reject you don't reject yourself even before you started, based on this philosophy we should all commit suicide since life has no logical reason in the end

lono

Banned
Well it's quite simple my friend. You either do it or you don't. Either way life moves on.

L

Linger

lono said:
Well it's quite simple my friend. You either do it or you don't. Either way life moves on.

This.

Life is like a coin - it has two sides, head(good looking) and tail(ugly looking). It's that simple. Period.
If you cant look good in all kind of pics, then you're ugly.

lono

Banned
Linger said:
lono said:

This.

Life is like a coin - it has two sides, head(good looking) and tail(ugly looking). It's that simple. Period.
If you cant look good in your kind of pics, then you're ugly.

Yes. And if you're ugly get off tinder and start workcelling so you can buy roids and a guitar.

purps drank

Rotter
lono said:

It's not really that simple though. He could do it, then meet up with a girl and be shamed worse than he ever has before and suffer irreparable harm to his ego. His aversion to cheating women sensdep style seems natural to me. I never understood how anyone felt comfortable putting up pictures of themselves on Tinder or Facebook that didn't more or less represent how they look IRL.

This is a good thread though scarface.

lono

Banned
purps drank said:
lono said:

It's not really that simple though. He could do it, then meet up with a girl and be shamed worse than he ever has before and suffer irreparable harm to his ego. His aversion to cheating women sensdep style seems natural to me. I never understood how anyone felt comfortable putting up pictures of themselves on Tinder or Facebook that didn't more or less represent how they look IRL.

That's called being a bitch though isn't it. Women are 10x more sensitive than you and even they have the balls to take selfies with filters, myspace angles, tons of makeup, etc. knowing they will look like shit irl

purps drank

Rotter
lono said:
purps drank said:

That's called being a bitch though isn't it. Women are 10x more sensitive than you and even they have the balls to take selfies with filters, myspace angles, tons of makeup, etc. knowing they will look like shit irl

We all human lono. Pretending like you're an emotionless stoic slayer is only sustainable for so long. Also in my experience women aren't necessarily any more sensitive than men, most of them are cold hearted and machiavellian as shit. Plus they have many more options than men and those options are 10x more likely to excuse the sudden change in appearance.