"I can only get obese women" (LOL PROOF that gymcelling = useless,FACE = EVERYTHING)

I work hard for my body, so why can't I get a slim-bodied girlfriend? They all reject me. The only 2 girls who showed interest in my my whole life were morbidly obese.

Does a guys body not matter to girls or am I just ugly?

:cage:

To top it all off:

:goodfellas:

No amount of lifting will make up for your poverty genes lol if you think dieting and bodybuilding is worth shit, you just need to look lean which is all genetics

ethniccoper

Incel
Dude's not even trying, those glasses and hair definitely don't help. Fukin lol at calling gymcelling cope, good luck with ur 8%bf goals of 2016 without gymcelling.

Brian Peppers

Banned
Happy Go Lucky said:
I work hard for my body, so why can't I get a slim-bodied girlfriend? They all reject me. The only 2 girls who showed interest in my my whole life were morbidly obese.

Does a guys body not matter to girls or am I just ugly?

:cage:

To top it all off:

:goodfellas:

No amount of lifting will make up for your poverty genes lol if you think dieting and bodybuilding is worth shit, you just need to look lean which is all genetics

Brutal. Just brutal.  So cruel.   Nature is so cruel on the lesser looking males.  You can't hide.  You can't compensate if your the male thats genetic trash.

Is female looksmatch would have a horrible nerd face but a lean, toned body and about 5ft3 tall.   She would have no problem finding a mate she desires.

Anakind

King of Chads
Brian Peppers said:
Brutal. Just brutal.  So cruel.   Nature is so cruel on the lesser looking males.  You can't hide.  You can't compensate if your the male thats genetic trash.

Is female looksmatch would have a horrible nerd face but a lean, toned body and about 5ft3 tall.   She would have no problem finding a mate she desires.

Is it really you? Welcome back!

kwakelaar

Coper
someone allready said but lose the glasses and the haircut and he wins at least +1

Brotha Techno

Banned
he's 5'8" & a 2/10, ofc gymcelling wont work for him you dumb fuck

It will work for guys 4+ though

Brotha Techno said:

he suffers from the same "potato face" syndrome like us.  it's over for him.

TuxedoMask

Normie
SEAN O said:
Brotha Techno said:

he suffers from the same "potato face" syndrome like us.  it's over for him.

He actually has a decent jawline. I'm on the "haircut+glasses cost him at least a full point" boat. Yeah his midface isn't good but honestly his face isn't that bad. no one looks good with a haircut designed to make your head look as much as a balloon as possible + dollar store glasses.

TuxedoMask said:
He actually has a decent jawline. I'm on the "haircut+glasses cost him at least a full point" boat. Yeah his midface isn't good but honestly his face isn't that bad. no one looks good with a haircut designed to make your head look as much as a balloon as possible + dollar store glasses.

jawline is a bit better than mine, but his cheeks/cheekbones are shit. he should have sunken cheeks at that bf.   he is bloated as fuck.

Brotha Techno

Banned
SEAN O said:
TuxedoMask said:

jawline is a bit better than mine, but his cheeks/cheekbones are shit. he should have sunken cheeks at that bf.   he is bloated as fuck.

im bloated at auschwitz weight

but its more than bones, there are potato faced people with very lean faces