I came inside a girl raw twice

Afterwards I didn't feel like fapping for days. The key to nofap is to fuck girls raw and cum inside their pussies. Nature knows when you're doing your duty, you can't trick it.

purps drank said:
Twice in your life? Or twice recently?
A few days ago. Do you think I'm going to be a dad? Will my kids be as handsome as a gorilla?

purps drank

Slayer
GorillaMogged said:
purps drank said:
A few days ago. Do you think I'm going to be a dad? Will my kids be as handsome as a gorilla?

Idk was the girl not on birth control? You're a low inhib alpha silverback future dad if that's the case.

purps drank said:
GorillaMogged said:
purps drank said:

Idk was the girl not on birth control? You're a low inhib alpha silverback future dad if that's the case.
No idea. My kids will probably be incel as fuck and end up going ER.

purps drank

Slayer
GorillaMogged said:
purps drank said:
GorillaMogged said:

No idea. My kids will probably be incel as fuck and end up going ER.

Confirmed for low inhib bad boy slayer gorilla. 

Just give your gorilla babies HGH at a young age, lots of milk with bovine growth hormone in it as well. If they are still getting bullied just leave them for a neighboring group of gorillas to take. 

Raise him to be like Frodo
Tumult and calamity have characterized the past ten months in the life of Frodo—the 26-year-old chimpanzee who, in the words of primatologist Jane Goodall, once ruled the Kasakela community of chimps "with an iron fist."

Like most of his hundred or so fellow chimps who live protected existences within Tanzania's Gombe National Park, Frodo remains a fiercely efficient predator. The chimpanzees regularly hunt down other mammals—notably colobus monkeys—and kill them for fresh meat.

This behavior is normal for wild animals, but it brought tragedy to a human family in May 2002, when Frodo snatched and killed the child of a Tanzanian park worker.

purps drank said:
Look at that slayer. I can only hope my sons turn out as robust as him. Those gigantic balls. I would suck his monkey dick (no homo).